Give us your opinion by completing the Dead by daylight satisfaction survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NSZ8JV7

The Clown Known Bugs

SmokePotionSmokePotion Member Posts: 225
edited November 20 in Bug reports PC

The following bugs for the Clown are currently known by the community. If you have other issues, please post them here, and I will update the main post if I can confirm it (or someone else vouches)

I'de also appreciate trying to keep this post near the top so staff can see and be reminded of these things, since they don't have a known issues post of their own.

1: Bottles Break immediately, even when away from anything it could hit. Possibly breaking against the clown himself (stomach bounces into screen). And possibly tied to throwing the bottle just before full strength.

2: Bottles break against tall grass and corn.

3:Stomach bounces into screen. This bug seems tied with the hair glitch that Kate is known for, but effects anyone with hair that moves.

4: Gas may sometimes not effect survivors that pass through it.

5: Bottle is linked to the wrist in the end game screen, not in his hand.

6: The clown snags on things other killers dont. (this might just be his size, but it feels like there are invisible snags for him. One of which is on one of the stairs coming from the basement on freddies level)

7: Sometimes the blurred vision effect does not happen. (this was witnessed today on Jendenise' stream) Vid: At 6 hours, 26 minutes, 30 seconds:

Post edited by SmokePotion on

Comments