Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Which killer cosmetic do you think looks like the most unpleasant one to wear in real life?

Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 1,065
edited November 25 in Polls

By "unpleasant", I don't mean "painful", I mean "this would make me so squeamish that I'd pass out immediately".

It should go without saying that I wouldn't want to wear any of these outfits... but I think the Hillbilly's "Vile Scarecrow" skin would be the most [BAD WORD] up one. Literally covered from head to knee in other peoples' flesh, with the blood and insides on the inner parts of the flesh pressing up against you at all times... shudders...

The Legion's "Chimeric Horde" skin would probably be my second choice because the idea of having other people trapped inside of me and having their faces and limbs grow all over me doesn't exactly sit right.

From left to right:

• The Trapper's "Seaside Psycho" skin
  • The Hillbilly's "Vile Scarecrow" skin
  • The Huntress's "Solstice Devotee" skin
  • The Legion's "Chimeric Horde" skin
  • The Twins' "Blood & Guts" skin
  • Any one of Bubba's skins ("skins" haha lol get it?)
  • Any one of the P3 skins

Which killer cosmetic do you think looks like the most unpleasant one to wear in real life? 15 votes

The Trapper's "Seaside Psycho" skin
0%
The Hillbilly's "Vile Scarecrow" skin
26%
RoboMojoPet_The_LizardsBoobaTr1nity 4 votes
The Huntress's "Solstice Devotee" skin
26%
kaeruAnnieherePSPSatoshi__ 4 votes
The Legion's "Chimeric Horde" skin
33%
HannonJay_WhyaskNoOneKnowsNovaGazgemauchAurelle 5 votes
The Twins' "Blood & Guts" skin
6%
CookieBear 1 vote
Any one of Bubba's skins
0%
Any one of the P3 skins
6%
Yatol 1 vote

Comments

• kaerukaeru Member Posts: 1,533

Any of them actually.

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 1,065

No arguments there lol

• RoboMojoRoboMojo Member Posts: 1,100
    edited November 25

Didn't realise the Hillbilly one was so messed up. Defo that one now. Kind of a shame that it's linked though. I considered buying it until I saw it was linked. Linked skins are kinda icky.

• AnniehereAnniehere Member Posts: 836

One shower will not be enough for me to cleanse all the blood and the feeling of that poor animal. . 😨

• HippieHippie Member Posts: 889

I think you missed Pyramid Head's "The Corrupted" skin... easily gets my vote. Having barbed wire wrapped around your arms and a gigantic, metal pyramid sitting on your shoulders has to suck.

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 1,065

Yeah, but that skin looks like it would be painful. I was looking for all the skins that wouldn't actually hurt at all, but, upon realizing you're wearing them, would cause a lot of trauma.

I see what you mean though, about the metal on your shoulders. You'd probably fall over every time you tried to walk lol

• Tr1nityTr1nity Member Posts: 1,724

Heres some Demo fanart right here:

Did you like it?

Anyway I think chained Demo would be the worst, for obvious reasons, one on the list would be the scarecrow billy skin.