Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
FORUM MAINTENANCE

On Wednesday 7th December 2022, from 1.30pm the forum will be down for maintenance, this can take up to 3 hours to complete. We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause.

What's the most annoying killer to play against?

Not generally strong, but just infuriating to play against,

not for any particular reason, just wanted to get some fun out of "SBMM".

Comments

• AnniehereAnniehere Member Posts: 1,245

Trickster and Hag.

Both make the game very miserable.

• Seth__Seth__ Member Posts: 1,850

Plague and Legion

• FantasyFantasy Member Posts: 437

Pinhead

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,905

Every killer can be annoying if have the right attitude.

Or wrong attitude in this case

• SweetTerrorSweetTerror Member Posts: 2,538

Right now it's been the Artist for me because that's all I see anymore, but to be fair it's not hard to see why. She has great map pressure if played well, and she's one of the better anti-looping killers. But like I said it's all I'm seeing as of late.

• ManOMakerManOMaker Member Posts: 284

Trickster and Doctor although Doctor matches can be fun sometimes.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,987

Trickster, Hag, and Bubba.

• RathoricRathoric Member Posts: 701
    edited December 2021

Bubba, Doctor or Huntress , generally those 3 that go out of their way to tunnel at 5 gens, hard face camp or just be plain toxic.

Post edited by Rathoric on
  • Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 3,535
    edited December 2021

Bubba.

Not because of his power directly (however his power is boring to face, easy to use and you can't do nothing about it almost) but usualy players I go againts they just camp or tunnel or both. If they don't do this then it is okay at best because his power is still boring to me.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,072

Trickster for the brainless knife spam. Legion for the constant mending simulator. Ghostface for the busted reveal mechanic.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 7,310

Twins because slug/camp.

Artist because of the annoying sounds she makes.

Nemesis because he just causes the worst performance issues for me.

• GannTMGannTM Member Posts: 9,777

Trickster is such a chore to go against. Not sure how anyone can enjoy facing him.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 3,926

Trapper. The paranoia I get from being afraid of grass is just so frustrating.

• pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Member Posts: 31

Ghost face because of reveal and Clown because I feel like he doesn't really earn his hits. Hag however is probably the absolute worst in terms of potential for bullbird.

• tenoresaxtenoresax Member Posts: 730

Never been a fan of playing as or against Doc, what's the appeal in walking around a loop and continually shocking and shocking and shocking until eventually he either catches up and hits you or you pre-drop and run to a new loop?

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,977

Ghostface

• ThatOneDemoPlayerThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

I can't bear to play as or against Freddy. He was boring before his nerf, and he's even more boring now. He had some antiloop potential and made looping different from a straight up M1 Killer, but now, his only useful ability is the teleport. He's an M1 Killer with a weak mobility power

• RumaRuma Member Posts: 2,071

tbh for me its Freddy, which is kinda funny since i really liked going against him once, even after his rework.

• VolczVolcz Member Posts: 804

Trickster for me. Think he's the only one I genuinely hate playing against.

• Bennett_They1ThemBennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I really don't love Freddy lunges and Ghostface lunges. it always feels cheap to get hit by a lunge that visually misses.