Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Window in the small buildings

When playing killer, the "God Pallet? building that survivors loop needs to be modified.
Why cant the corner locker be moved to were the window is, and the window put were the locker was. This way the loopers will have move trouble as the a door will be nearby for the killer to slip around.

Comments

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,654

How much easier do you think that will make it to catch them?

• ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

A little, the made thing is getting rid of the constant looping that survivors do there.
    Isnt a massive change, but I think it will help a little.

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 2,597

@Dudddd said:
    Do you want 2 survivors to be injured at the start of a trial? or maybe 1 on death hook to make it easier for you baby killers. I can already tell you respect pallets with a passion 

Damn don't need to go all crazy because of a post like this. I can safely say he does not want survivors to be injured right from the start. You're just once again being ridiculous. All he wants is to modify the loop of the killer shack, though I heavily disagree with that. Killer shack is fine as it is and should stay the way it is now. Survivors having some safe loops is important for this game. But you really don't need to get that whiny because of a post like this. Just chill.
    And stop the "baby killer" crap. That just sounds so cringy. Don't get why people even use that term.

@Dudddd said:
    Do you want 2 survivors to be injured at the start of a trial? or maybe 1 on death hook to make it easier for you baby killers. I can already tell you respect pallets with a passion 

Looks like we found a toxic survivor main. At what point did I say I wanted survivor injured or anything of the sort, your making stuff up simply because you dont like it. Perhaps your a looper yourself. Anyway, my post was to reduce looping areas, there is nothing in this to do with injurying or death hooking anyone.
    Please attempt to be a mature person. k, thx

edited November 2018

@ad19970 said:

@Dudddd said:

Damn don't need to go all crazy because of a post like this. I can safely say he does not want survivors to be injured right from the start. You're just once again being ridiculous. All he wants is to modify the loop of the killer shack, though I heavily disagree with that. Killer shack is fine as it is and should stay the way it is now. Survivors having some safe loops is important for this game. But you really don't need to get that whiny because of a post like this. Just chill.
    And stop the "baby killer" crap. That just sounds so cringy. Don't get why people even use that term.

Thank you Ad19970

See, this is how you can disagree with a post without...well, sounding like the post above.

Feel free to disagree, but there are ways to politely do it. Then a respectful debate could be had. Damn, if your reasons are good, I might even reconsider what I posted.

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 2,597

@Arsoul said:

@ad19970 said:

@Dudddd said:

Thank you Ad19970

See, this is how you can disagree with a post without...well, sounding like the post above.

Feel free to disagree, but there are ways to politely do it. Then a respectful debate could be had. Damn, if your reasons are good, I might even reconsider what I posted.

Exactly. I have to be fair though, this guy's frustration may also be caused because of killer mains acting exactly the same. You can easily get some stupid comments from killer mains as well if you suggest any kind of survivor buff or even just a quality of life change. It's a bit of a domino effect that is causing toxicity in this community sadly.
    But yeah personally I disagree because if you play right you can in most cases always foirce the survivor to throw down the pallet because at one point they can't use the window any more without getting hit. Once the pallet is gone killer shack isn't very good for survivors anymore. It's a bit about mind games though, it's one of the safer areas for survivors, and with the recent pallet density nerf that in my opinion was so good and important for the game, I think safer loops like the killer shack should also exist for survivors.