Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Are Devs aware of the freezes/lags?

First I thought it's just me who gets some freezes while playing, but after watching people like tru3 who has definetly decent hardware I'm pretty sure that everyone has those freezes. Are the devs aware of that and did they mentioned to work on that somewhere? It's really gamebreaking if you lose a survivor just cuz the game wants to take a moment to think. 

Answers

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

Freezes? Havent seen that on trues stream yet and didnt happen to me so far and my hardware is not "definitely decent".
    Sure, there are some laggs due to the peer to peer system, but real freezes nope

• AnotherRandyAnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Master said:

Freezes? Havent seen that on trues stream yet and didnt happen to me so far and my hardware is not "definitely decent".
    Sure, there are some laggs due to the peer to peer system, but real freezes nope

at minute 5:00
    Not the first time, and sometimes even longer. Annoying af
  • MalakirMalakir Member Posts: 799
    Yeah I think they might fix some issues on the optimization patch on December
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@AnotherRandy said:
    Master said:

at minute 5:00
    Not the first time, and sometimes even longer. Annoying af

Thats definitely weird. I remember sth similar last week when I tried out freddy. thoughts its freddy specific.

Guess BHVR just fooked up another thing because this wasnt a problem before