Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Steam Workshop to customise perk icons

AnotherRandyAnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
Since changing the perk icons manually could lead to a permanent ban due to EAC, I think the best was to give people the ability to customise perk icons would be the ability to implement a function steam workshop for that. I doubt it's to much work to implement this and I wonder why this isn't available.

Anyone else interested? Doesn't has to be perk icons only, could be survivor/killer pick up images aswell etc
Post edited by AnotherRandy on

Comments

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

I would like to see something similar to CSGO or Rust where the developers pick things from the workshop they like and add them into the game. (Could be perk icons, character skins, maps, etc.)

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@AnotherRandy said:
    Since changing the perk icons manually could lead to a permanent ban due to EAC, I think the best was to give people the ability to customise perk icons would be the ability to implement a function steam workshop for that. I doubt it's to much work to implement this and I wonder why this isn't available.

Anyone else interested? Doesn't has to be perk icons only, could be survivor/killer pick up images aswell etc

Do you have any idea how complicated it is to enable such a feature?

Hell the devs are even too lazy to add DS animations to enable a rework, not evne speaking about redoing their netcode for dedicated servers and all that stuff :lol:

• AnotherRandyAnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

Do you have any idea how complicated it is to enable such a feature?

Hell the devs are even too lazy to add DS animations to enable a rework, not evne speaking about redoing their netcode for dedicated servers and all that stuff :lol:

Not complicated at all. Many game devs implement this feature. If I'm not wrong, even the game ROBLOX has this. And this is already saying a lot