Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

What keeps you coming back to the forum?

MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 18,840

As part of the ongoing forum plans, I'd love to find information on why you come back to the forum?

Votes are anonymous, nobody will see which way you vote.

Please feel free to leave any other reasons in the comments section below, I'm interested to see people's reasonings.

What keeps you coming back to the forum? 611 votes

Game Discussions
40% 249 votes
Social Aspect
8% 54 votes
Information - Patch Notes, Dev Updates etc.
22% 137 votes
Bug Reports/Feedback ONLY
10% 66 votes
Just to Rant (yes it happens to us all)
14% 89 votes
Game Learning - how to's for example
2% 16 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 3,443

I love to discuss about the game and also leave tons of feedback.

• GamerEzraGamerEzra Member Posts: 861

I come back to the forum for most of the options. I also use it to try reaching the devs, sometimes by complaining.😅

One day i hope the real problems in the game will be solved. Some people might think i'm here just to rant but that's not why i am here.

I love this game and if people stop complaining the devs will get even more oblivious of what's happening in their game (at least that's how i think about it). The devs of this game are lazy (in my opinion) and if people don't complain they won't ever going to listen to anyone anymore.

I really want an answer to this question: Do the devs play their own game and how often do they play it?

• FantasyFantasy Member Posts: 418

I do bug reports and feedback but not only that so game discussion I guess.

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 3,438

Game discussions and debate regarding the game is primarily why I'm here, I know sometimes discourse surrounding the game isn't great but most of the back and forths I've had with people here have been civil and worthwhile.

The social aspect does also play a part for me, I enjoy lending a hand to people who are still learning the game & sometimes I like to just make dumb jokes on the less serious threads as I'm sure many others do too.

• AdjathaAdjatha Member Posts: 1,205

The misguided hope of seeing some news on game fixes that would actually encourage me to start playing again.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,313

honestly?

boredom.

but yeah, partially to get some info on how the game developes in order to determine whether its worth to reinstall or just keep away from it.

• MekochiMekochi Member Posts: 716

A lot of the people on the forums are sweethearts and although I don't always agree with some opinions, I enjoy talking to them. If I ever decide to drop dbd (not anytime soon cuz it helps me pass time) I know I can always check in and talk to some of the people on the forums

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,721

Honestly, to see what the newest complaint of the week is.

Also look for terribly bad takes so I can laugh at how ridiculous they are. Like, genuinely it provides me with a good laugh and then i just carry on with my day

• AnchorTeaAnchorTea Member Posts: 431

Honestly never asked myself this question. I guess I want to feel engaged with a "world of dbd".

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 2,229

I like coming to here to see what is going on and to complain in the hopes that maybe it'll make a difference. I also just have too much time on my hands and spend it here. I try posting snivy meme responses, but they keep getting deleted.

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,837

Generally speaking, I like lurking in the feedback section and reading what others have to say. I also check often for patch notes, updates, etc.

• Dino7281Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

I just enjoy it more than DBD atm...

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,405

All the friends and cool people I've met on here. Which I guess would be social aspect.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,405
  • Tr1nityTr1nity Member Posts: 4,935
    edited January 14

idk the ppl (ok some of them) are cool.

Post edited by Tr1nity on
  • DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,680

To complain about survivors, killers, devs and the world in general!

• SuzuKRSuzuKR Member Posts: 2,062

Boredom.

• InnCognitoInnCognito Member Posts: 702

Bug reports, game continuity feedback. Wanting to discuss ways to make the game FAIR for EVERYONE and available to everyone.

• KrampusJumpscareKrampusJumpscare Member Posts: 56

Just trying to reach the devs with ideas that could help/improve the game and make it more fun.

• km66km66 Member Posts: 111

Because I can express myself freely.

• DBDVultureDBDVulture Member Posts: 352

Other : Devs do not read steam forum.