Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls

What keeps you coming back to the forum?

Comments

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 3,256

I came here when they offered twenty dollars or so in Auric cells to move from the Steam Forums to this one. I did not win the contest.

Since then for the last three going on four years I've just been trolling so I picked 'Social Aspect' though I do give out game tips to people when I'm bored and browsing.

You guys really like me for some reason but I should have been banned years ago.

• LordofweedLordofweed Member Posts: 294

'*=~ Hope ~=*'

• JocelynbeeJocelynbee Member, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 291
  • Thedemogorgon283766Thedemogorgon283766 Member Posts: 12

Talking about sexy David what one does that go under?

• AverageArtistEnjoyerAverageArtistEnjoyer Member Posts: 2

I came here to report a bug with the Botanist Extroadinaire challenge where if you do everything right, it still doesn't count

• ViskodViskod Member Posts: 845

The hot takes here could keep you warm through winter. I enjoy reading some of the most absolutely insane and out of touch opinions I've ever seen regarding Dead by Daylight.

• DCh4rlieDCh4rlie Member Posts: 62
    edited May 3

I'm going to be open and honest about this... I sometimes just need a vent in my life to let things out.

It's usually video games - but when those frustrate me (frustration in DBD whaaaat?), I let it out here in the forums (so yeah, basically just rant).

It used to be way worse and I'm not proud of what I did back when Steam forum still existed cough ... but I'm glad I found other ways to deal with bad things in life than video games and online forums.

• Gplays2000Gplays2000 Member Posts: 109

Hope…hope for improvements keep me coming back because I really love this game but solo queue is just so horrible it makes me feel miserable even tho I am a competent player 💀💀 The feeling of not being able to win even tho you literally gave it your all because YOUR TEAM KILLS YOU…not even the killer

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 2,792

⬜️ Just to Rant (yes it happens to us all)

I oft have to come back here to tell the devs how to balance the game while I wait for my disconnect penalty to go away.

(10% sattire, 90% shameful truth)

• BrankßerBrankßer Member Posts: 48

One of the few ways to reach the devs...

I'd really like to know if someone in the dev team is streaming so the community can interact with each other. ( Almo is already known )

• KateMain86KateMain86 Member Posts: 1,419

I wish I could select more than one, but I went with "Just to rant" as I think that is probably what I do here the most in the feedback forum. I do like coming here from time to time to see what people are saying about different things too.

• MandyMandy Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 19,340

I will say, if a developer streams they are doing it on their own channels and in their own time - it's really not appropriate to go to their channels then to discuss things.

• MineatomTRMineatomTR Member Posts: 41

I check the forums to see if Deathslinger's awful nerf is going to be reverted or not :D

• CEOCEO Member Posts: 173

im coming back to find a solution for DBD giving me error code 30005 Createfile failed with 32.

• WafflezzzTTVWafflezzzTTV Member Posts: 1

You forgot "Watching People Argue Over Perks"

• Shut_Up_MegShut_Up_Meg Member Posts: 47

The pipe dream that BHVR will actually fix this game

• SimfelizSimfeliz Member Posts: 2,526
  • EthromelEthromel Member Posts: 92

To offer ideas and suggestions.

• SakurraSakurra Member Posts: 1,046

Curiosity about what's new and if this community changed in better. I'm disappointed about the last part tho.

• JohnWick1654JohnWick1654 Member Posts: 484

Usually to complain, but also to see what people are up to

• JBEATXDJBEATXD Member Posts: 2

Because I want to find where to submit my entrees for the killer/survivor costume contest.

• NumiYumiNumiYumi Member Posts: 10

To fight with my social anxiety

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,158

Discussion is fun!

• honestscripthonestscript Member Posts: 258

My Question brought me back:

What is the most iridescent that you can earn in a single match as survivor and killer?

• wanedexiaobaowanedexiaobao Member Posts: 1

I have filled in the form for the cosmetics design competition on Twitter. When will the result of the voting be announced?

• FellowKillerMainFellowKillerMain Member Posts: 728

I haven't played in almost a year now, but I check to see what y'all are up to. I don't really post, though, because conversation always revolves around the same tired arguments spurred on by issues that BHVR refuses to fix - it's been this way since ghostface was released. Some of the changes you've made recently have been interesting, but the fact that things like Dead Hard remain in the game is telling. Honestly, I think BHVR will be much happier working on a dating sim than a PvP game because BHVR has a passion for PvP about as much as a kid interested in Art has a passion for Computer Science. BHVR loves horror and design, but not PvP. It's a shame, because DBD was an excellent PvP game at one point.

I digress... I don't know if there's anything that will keep me checking in, but I imagine BHVR would see that as a good thing for anyone that shares my sentiments.

• LekitzulLekitzul Member Posts: 379

I am just super obsessed with the game right now honestly lol. I also wanted to see how people were running perks, or how people were handling in game things.

• pseudechispseudechis Member Posts: 2,824

The dbd forum is kind of like a train wreck. It’s a disaster but you can’t look away.

There is no boredom category to vote for. I have a lot of downtime waiting for sterilisers/irradiators to run cycles.

It’s one of the things I check between workloads.

This discussion has been closed.