Home Discussions General Discussions
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

Downed Before Taking Control Of My Character

This is still a thing? Should this be happening?

Any news on a fix? A rework? Something?

Comments

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 1,560

This is still a thing? Should this be happening?

Any news on a fix? A rework? Something?

I honestly never understood how that whole thing is supposed to work. I've been slapped right back down the minute I step on my tippy toes.
  • BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 10,737

That should not be happening, the unhook immunity is buggy as all hell right now, some walk away with multiple seconds of immunity.
    And no, no news on fixing it. If they are fixing it, you won't hear about it until the patch is out anyway.

• ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

I've heard people post about the immunity and I still haven't noticed it. Thanks for the reply, I knew this wasn't suppose to happen.

• WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118
    Isn’t there supposed to be invulnerability frames to prevent farming?
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 15,956

@Watery said:
    Isn’t there supposed to be invulnerability frames to prevent reward farming?

FTFY.

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 3,939

How was the ping in the game? ping can have a impact on any mechanics like this as the game could register you on the ground where as on your screen you are still in the air.