Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Voting: Who think killer is to easy now

Type "1" if you think killer is to easy now
Type "2" if you think killer is balanced

and tell us, what you play: Killer, Surviver; Both

I´m first,

1, Killer

Comments

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    BC_Jack said:

Hopefully someone give a normal answer in this post.

No.
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    BC_Jack said:

Hopefully someone give a normal answer in this post.

No.

i think i gave a normal answer

i voted for 3 killer is too weak and stated im a killer main

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,147

1+2=3
    I vote 3 too

• Greater_CultistGreater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

Doesn't add the option "3" for people thinking killer is too hard like a boss.

I'd take 3, prefer killer but play equally.

• BC_JackBC_Jack Member Posts: 2

The question is to play as Killer, not against.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

@BC_Jack said:
    The question is to play as Killer, not against.

Yes, people understood the question. Are you going to keep ignoring the answers you don't like?

• thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,131
    3, killers overall are still underpowered. Especially Freddy, LF, Doc, etc. They need help. And in the end, the best survivor team will win against the best Billy main. When that is a tie, killers are balanced. Here is your normal post
  • AvarikuAvariku Member Posts: 521
    1, both.
    (though mostly I'm playing killer cause I'm tired of dc'ing teammates and camping killers) 

and killers are still too weak? seriously? I main pig and I consistently get 3k-4k without items, and playing pretty relaxed.

(mind you, I'm only rank 10, but still... seems a bit too easy when I barely have to try as killer and have to work my ass off just to die as survivor.)
  • akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 946

@BC_Jack said:
    Type "1" if you think killer is to easy now
    Type "2" if you think killer is balanced

and tell us, what you play: Killer, Surviver; Both

I´m first,

1, Killer

killer is easier depending upon the map, loop, gen, and pallet spawns divided by how many survivors are competent swf.

• P3MyersP3Myers Member Posts: 58

1, killer is way too easy. Escape rates are less than 40% on every map. Most of my killer games result in 3-4 kills high rank. That odd 4man swf coordination is like 1/100 games play.

• FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 964
    Looking at this seems number 3 has won the vote. Which one was 3 again?
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

Neither 1 nor 2 is the correct answer unless you're talking about variables then.

1. Killer is too easy when it's an experienced killer playing against newer players and or noobs.
    2. Killer is just right when it's an experienced killer playing against an about equal skilled group of solo players.
    3. killer isn't where they need to be against the very rare Depip Squad level groups be it 4 man swf or 4 man solo.
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Both roles are easy. Sitting on my ass, tapping keyboard, pushing my mouse up and down... nothing difficult about that.
    Here's my answer though: 2, both.
  • DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    3, Survivors are too easy still.
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited November 2018
    Justicar said:

I play both.
    3 = Most killers are still underpowered

Nurse is broken, and Hillbilly is the most well-balanced killer in the game. All the rest need work.

Hillbilly well balanced? :lol:

I can see why people here think killers are underpowered. They won't be satisfied until they're 4king everygame with 4-5 gens remaining.
  • White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,793
    edited November 2018

4 - most survivors suck creating the false feeling that playing killer is easy.

I play both and see it constantly even at high ranks. I don't know what happened or when*, but good survivors nowadays are really rare.

*Actually I have an idea: survivors were just boosted by some mechanics such as pallet vacuum and pallet towns. I think (/hope) in the future survivors will start to get better and offer a challenge.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@Avariku said:
    1, both.
    (though mostly I'm playing killer cause I'm tired of dc'ing teammates and camping killers) 

and killers are still too weak? seriously? I main pig and I consistently get 3k-4k without items, and playing pretty relaxed.

(mind you, I'm only rank 10, but still... seems a bit too easy when I barely have to try as killer and have to work my ass off just to die as survivor.)

Footage of you playing against a competent SWF?

Oh rank 10.... nvm, i can 4k pretty much every game there too if I want :wink:

• MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,776

Killers so far have not received any buffs to combat the problems that killers have (looping on coldwind for example) so nothing has really changed unless you're talking about a measly 4 sec increase in healing time.

i change my vote to
    number 586896 cheese goes good with potatoes

• ChiChi Member Posts: 760

I think Killer is easy. But it is fine because most killers don't know how to play the game so it balances it out.

@friendlykillermain said:
    i change my vote to

leprechaun sausage main by the way

i change my vote to

leprechaun sausage main by the way

though if they make green baloney cottage shaped i may have to switch my allegiance to the purple spotted asshats

• ChiChi Member Posts: 760

Killer is pretty easy. There are some hard and tense games now and again, but I tend to get 2k's at least, and mostly 3-4k's.