Home Discussions General Discussions

Sloppy Butcher or Coulrophobia?

I just ranked clown up and got all his 3 teachable perks. I noticed Coulrophobia slowed down healing by 50% at rank 3 if the heal was being done in my Terror Radius. I want to know if it can compete with sloppy butcher which has become one of my go to perks recently.

Comments

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,666
    If it were me, sloppy butcher. Iirc, it also makes for a stronger blood trail to follow, and I can't imagine many people trying to heal in your terror radius unless you run up on them, and they commit. 
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,168
    edited November 2018
    Sloppy butcher. If anything combine both on doc for slow heal build but other then that Sloppy first.
  • RandomGuyRandomGuy Member Posts: 4

Sounds like i should just keep using sloppy butcher if it gets better results

• BrawlerBrawler Member Posts: 324
    It's not always possible to keep the injured people in your terror radius, unless you play the Doc with massive terror radius on The Game.

I'm choosing Sloppy Butcher over Coulrophobia, as it works just always without any requirements. 20% instead of 50%, but more reliable and not possible to counter. 
  • iceman2kxiceman2kx Member Posts: 462

Yea Sloppy Butcher is meta right now. I would never take Coul over it, however, you may find some surprising results by combing the two.

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 2,109
    I think no killer rxcept doc wants a terror radius big enough to justify using coulrophobia.

"Smart" survivors wouldn't heal in terror radius anyways.
  • FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,332

As others said, Sloppy Butcher is more reliable, plus it leaves a more convenient blood trail for you to follow. It's especially good on maps with light ground like The Game or Lehry's, makes it practically impossible to hide or juke when you're injured. Not to mention, survivors generally won't heal inside your terror radius because a) coul gives them a notification as soon as it activates, so they can just go "oh my healing's going to be slow, I should get further away and then do it" and b) you might have nurse's calling, the range of which is usually about the same as the terror radius.