We have made some changes and added a new feature to the forums. For more details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858959/#Comment_858959
Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

New Map Sneak Peak

Comments

• altruisticaltruistic Member Posts: 933
    GG Blendette I was the snow map offering 🙂
  • No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,068

wait is this real?

• ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799
    edited November 2018
    Reminds me of the Outpost from The Thing.

But it's clearly some sort of ski lodge 
  • FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 669

Kinda hyped. Loved to have some kind of mountain snow map a long while ago and an abandonded ski resort is really something I'm digging. Now we only need a pyromaniac killer sometime in the future and I would be happy.

• KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,295
    I'm excited! 
  • JedJed Member Posts: 195
    edited November 2018

Well i guess it's not going to be a licensed killer. I mean the only horror movies I can think of right now that could have a snow map are The Thing, The shining and 30 days of night. Dont really see any of those happening hehe.

Edit: still hoping for the next licensed killer to be Pumpkinhead;)

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,144

@RuneStarr said:
    Important question though...
    How will the new cold/winter map affect Shirtless David players? Are we getting some nip physics with this?!

His nips should break pallets.... Or when they go hard, he gets x-ray vision to see what is in the chests before they are opened.

• ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    edited November 2018

I hope it's Krampus.

• BlauergeistBlauergeist Member Posts: 16

Maybe it's Bigfoot?

• JedJed Member Posts: 195
    edited November 2018

@ReneAensland said:
    I hope it's Krampus.

@ThrillOfTheHunk said:
    It's Jack Frost.

Wow I really hope neither of these happen hehe.

• purebalancepurebalance Member Posts: 661

Thankfully it's just a depiction and not an actual screen capture because that just looks way too open.

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 809

@Funbag5 said:
    It's Jack Nicholson from The Shining

I was so wanting it to be Jack Torrance when I saw the pic. But the overlook isn't a ski lodge. Would be so cool though

• AssassinZodiacAssassinZodiac Member Posts: 72
    Wendigo from "Until Dawn" is my hope.....
  • Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,278

so its confirmed then that the new killer has something to do with this ski lounge, as the showplace in the entitys realm is always the place where the killer did something cruel irl.

im really hyped now.
    could be a yeti or a neandertal that was frozen in the ice and then got freed somehow.
    or some kind of mountain spirit, etc etc.

cant wait to get more information on this ^^

• BigFudgeBigFudge Member Posts: 144
    Wendigo from "Until Dawn" is my hope.....
    That would be awesome!!
  • FenrirFenrir Member Posts: 533
    Omg frosty the snowmans coming to kill me
  • BlauergeistBlauergeist Member Posts: 16

I wonder if something in that pic is a hidden spoiler? Maybe the graffiti teasers the killer in an abstract kind of way? Or maybe footprints somewhere hidden on the ground? Way too much theories...

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 3,357
    Notice the tire tracks? Maybe the new map will have drivable snowmoniles.
  • CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,667
    The new killer is the yeti from that flash ski game confirmed. Look at the dead skier body right up front. Thread closed.
  • Sandt21Sandt21 Member Posts: 150
    Oh, please be Until Dawn! Sam as the survivor, Hannah/Wengido as the killer!
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

Oh cmon now we all know who the next licensed killer is going to be for this map.

powerbats said:

Oh cmon now we all know who the next licensed killer is going to be for this map.

Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@Carpemortum said:

Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.

He's the new Freddy bahahahaa

powerbats said:

@Carpemortum said:

He's the new Freddy bahahahaa

Ouch. Fair enough haha.