Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

Account Error

ElcopolloElcopollo Member Posts: 709

I've already sent this to BHVR's support, but I'll copy it here just in case I can get anything useful on the matter.

After I exited the game and re-entered in order to obtain the daily Spring Cleaning reward, the game started giving me "Account Error", which says that I'm logged in on another device (which is false, as I don't play Dead by Daylight anywhere other than Steam and I am positive my account wasn't hacked or anything like that). My Steam account is linked to BHVR account. Re-logging in my Steam account and restarting Steam did nothing. I remember having the same issue half a year ago, but I don't remember how exactly I managed to get it fixed (although I'm 100% sure that I didn't need to reinstall anything or change passwords previous time). Should I just press "Yes" or should I do something else? 'Cause with over 3k hours it's not a game I'm willing taking any risks with.

Comments

• ElcopolloElcopollo Member Posts: 709

Abort. It fixed itself and game logged me in. I don't know what resolved it really.

All I did for the past half an hour was reporting to support, re-logging in my BHVR account twice, changing BHVR support account due to me forgetting it, writing this here and just... waiting? DbD being DbD yet again I guess.

Sorry for wasting time of anyone who could've gotten in this discussion.