Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Unfair foreing exchange

2»

Comments

• onarkonark Member Posts: 97

Thank you, @twistedmonkey, I wrote this issue on their twitter page, reddit page, here, steam, but they ignoring me completly at the same time they answer console-release complains and other insignificant things, I feel like they are laughing on me. >_< At least a "we are working on this issue" but no, nothing.

• ShipthebreadShipthebread Member Posts: 415

Why would you buy it? Have some willpower people.

edited June 2018

@Shipthebread said:

Because I thought that they will fix it. But instead a response from them, I have people questioning me, great.
    This is really annoying.

• CatastropheCatastrophe Member Posts: 58

@Jack11803 said:
    Guys you are taking this way to seriously as some mistreatment or screw over. It’s just the devs not knowing how to MATH AT ALL. Just another error they made, that’s be fixed shortly. I knew it was gonna happen, or at least something with the cells would happen.

The difference around 20 USD between the former price and the new price sure is serious, man.We have full right to complain and we hope they fix this with compensation. Wasting 20 USD is no joke.

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

@Catastrophe

Oh you definitely should complain. It’s just some people are like “ugh the devs did this on purpose. Racist, greedy scum bags. Blah blah blah.” It’s just downright rude.

@onark said:

@Shipthebread said:

Because I thought that they will fix it. But instead a response from them, I have people questioning me, great.
    This is really annoying.

My point is why would you not wait? Clearly something didn't add up. Could you not help yourself for a couple days?

...Clearly something didn't add up...

OMG

I hope I don't have to send you screenshots of all the outfits I bought.

And the other question I already answered before.

There you got...

edited June 2018

@onark

My frames per second you piece of CRAP! /s

edited June 2018

@onark

My phone just raised several degrees in temperature because of that post!

• ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

They should have just used Dollars as the currency worldwide in the first place. Then at checkout the price adjusts to your currency.

• not_Queennot_Queen Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 1,117

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3421/auric-cells-packs-conversion-rates-adjustments/p1?new=1

Please consult this post for more information on the conversion rate adjustments and compensation policy.

@not_Queen said:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3421/auric-cells-packs-conversion-rates-adjustments/p1?new=1

Please consult this post for more information on the conversion rate adjustments and compensation policy.

Finally a response, thank you, I saw it but nothing about euro conversion.

If the DLC costs 7$ or 5.69€ then 50$ of the 6.000 Auric Cells pack cannot costs 50€.

I bought 8250 auric cells for 70€ (82.29$) when the real price must be 59.55€ (70$).

Can I have my proper auric cells like the rest of the world, please?

@onark said:
    If the DLC costs 7$ or 5.69€ then 50$ of the 6.000 Auric Cells pack cannot costs 50€.

I bought 8250 auric cells for 70€ (82.29$) when the real price must be 59.55€ (70$).

Can I have my proper auric cells like the rest of the world, please?

I imagine this again is an oversight by them that they will fix. Certainly Euro's will be compensated.

@Shipthebread said:
    I imagine this again is an oversight by them that they will fix. Certainly Euro's will be compensated.

I hope so, this is really frustrating. :'(

• BlooBooBlooBoo Member Posts: 10

@not_Queen said:

What about Euro?
    50$ = 42.40€
    Store has 50€ for 6k

On twitter they say:
    Our conversion rate between USD and € are in line with the current market standards within the gaming industry.

Then why the DLC costs 7USD or 5'69€?

• FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 874
    edited June 2018

@onark said:

On twitter they say:
    Our conversion rate between USD and € are in line with the current market standards within the gaming industry.

Then why the DLC costs 7USD or 5'69€?

They adjusted it. DLC costs 7€ now. It seems like 5,69€ was a mistake people could benefit from on the first day.

@Freudentrauma said:
    They adjusted it. DLC costs 7€ now. It seems like 5,69€ was a mistake people could benefit from on the first day.

Well, then I'm done with this. But they could answered me with that 48 hours ago in support, this forum, their twitter, reddit, steam...

Whatever... I can afford it, I only fought for those people, like me, who felt that they were treated unjustly.

Again, a simple explanation would changed everything.

• FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 874

@onark said:
    Whatever... I can afford it, I only fought for those people, like me, who felt that they were treated unjustly.

Again, a simple explanation would changed everything.

The explanation is that 1 to 1 conversion is what everyone is doing and it works. If you look at other games, the all do that as well. And it works. That's why everyone is doing it.
    If you want to change that, then you would have to criticize the entire game industry for doing so. Gosh not even the games industry, if I think about it. Even Netflix has a 1 to 1 conversion.

@Freudentrauma
    If you want to change that, then you would have to criticize the entire game industry for doing so.

No, I have David King avatar pic but I won't be David against Goliath. Like I said, I can afford that prices, and I don't need to do that, I have enough dealing with my daily life.

Thank you for your answer and explanation.