Home Dead by Daylight Forums Matchmaking Tests April 7
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Fairly relaxed day but too many DCs

TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 923
edited April 7 in April 7

For my survivor matches, I had 6 today. I escaped in four, was sacrificed in two but in one of the two there was an early DC. I was found and chased early in nearly all matches but my teammates were, minus the DCer, all pretty good (as witnessed by the fact I didn't pip up at all since gens and unhooks were all done so efficiently that there wasn't enough to do to get a pip at Iri).

For my killer matches, I had a 2K 2E on Artist. This was a 3 person SWF that knew what they were doing and played a Game offering. I main Artist but this was my hardest match and the SWF was fun to play against (good, non-toxic players).

I played three games on the Twins. I 3Ked and gave hatch on one. For the other two, I had early DCs and farmed the survivors and let them go. Both would have been 4Ks but they asked for mercy and were polite and I gave it.

I played one game as the Onryo. I had two looping 'gods in their own mind' I slugged in the first 30 seconds and they DCed. One person gave up on hook and I gave the remaining person hatch.

So far, the most enjoyable games were the Artist game and the first Twins game since I got to have good matches. There were too many DCs in my other matches. I have today off so I might play later on in the evening since evening is normally more difficult than the day where I am and I'm curious if the time of day will make a difference (or reduce the DCs).

Comments

• WarpheadWarphead Member Posts: 623

I've had a lot more than usual, but I'm ok with it. I love it when a survivor that deserves zero points gets zero points.

• TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 923
    edited April 8

I did end up playing two more Twins games in the evening. No more DCs thankfully. One was a 4E but that was because I made a mistake (when a Sabo person would go for a hook I tried to make it for another hook leaving me vulnerable to a body block. I should have dropped the carried survivor immediately and downed the Saboteur). Still enjoyable though.

The other game was a 4K. I would have given hatch but, at the end of the game, one survivor let the best looper on the team one hook. Once that happens, I normally don't give hatch.

Both games were pretty relaxed and enjoyable. Overall, I had a high escape rate in solo queue as survivor and a high kill rate as killer.

• Vyne456Vyne456 Member Posts: 839
    edited April 8

People who dc are careless. If you're a good Twins or Blight Main they just dc. My sister is good at huntress and there was three dcs since they don't wanna play against a good main. I was in a match playing as Onyro and then they just dced. At least I get more bloodpoints for people who dc and sucks to me them.