Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.4.0 PTB

First thoughts about the killer - community answers

YucchiYucchi Member Posts: 250

So, as title says, this is my opinion on the killer after tini tiny time of playing:

1 I can use the ability as soon as it is past a threshold

2 Unfortunately, can't stop it until it runs back to 0

3 3rd "ambush" killer - trying to do a directional Nurse that is not too OP

4 Seems like reversed Spirit - sees blood, no scratches; uses vaults

Opinion will change. Surely. What my fellow killer comrades think of him/her/it after release?

Comments

• Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,837
    Not being able to stop it and draining frenzy is a bit meh but it is day 1, gotta see
  • PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 692
    edited November 2018

You can stop it... just press RMB. >.> (Yes, it stops it early but depletes the gauge completely).

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,776
    He seems to hate Dwight.
  • BradukBraduk Member Posts: 26

The Nurse-tier stun after you finish Frenzy is a bit much, and having a movement speed of only 110% outside of Frenzy is really bad.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

He is ok at best. His power allows for easy first hits but after that you have to play the loop game enless you want to recharge your power 2 to 3 more times. The deepwounds is really really bad, it is uneffected by healing related things like nurses calling and sloppy butcher. My guess is that it is not classified as a healing action, i hope the devs change that. All he really needs is some changes to deepwounds and he would be a lot better. Maby making the timer shorter and continue even while healing would make it a more threatening. Id also like to have survivors auras appear for longer after a hit in frenzy because its way too short to actually be used to find players near you.

• BargandorBargandor Member Posts: 28
    edited November 2018

After playing few games as legion i think that overall concept was quite good but what we have now is little underpowered in terms of deep wound because power itself isn't that bad . The only thing that is annoying about power is full depletion on hit outside frenzy it should be downed to half or state it is at the moment if below half . Deep Wound itself is good idea but :
    The fact that this really long timer only runs outside of chase and when you do not mend makes it truly underwhelming for Legion .It should either make timer run even when survivor is chased (I know dream of a fool ) or it should still run until mending ends and for mending there should be some skill checks and penalty for failing such as 5% of meter per failed skill check because without it outplaying deep wound seems practically too easy .

• TheRealHansGruberTheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204
    He seems to hate Dwight.
    "This is no place for cowards." -The Legion
  • ZavriZavri Member Posts: 261

nurses calling does work, it's the same as the doctor's snap out of it.

not technically a healing action but the aura is shown if it isn't blocked by a perk.