Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Irony

Example One

End game chat after a game where I messed around with Trickster.

Salty Survivor: Trickster and Pinhead are for people who suck at chases

My immediate thought: Well, since I was running Iron Maiden for the reload buff and you kept trying to make Flashbangs right by me there wasn't very much chasing involved.

Example Two

Salty Survivor: Artist has such an annoying ability!

Me: You're running Dead Hard and Circle of Healing...

Pot meet kettle?

I thought these were more humorous than the usual salt so I thought I'd share.

Comments

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 3,891

"Pinhead is for people who suck at chases"

I'm offended.

This was probably said by somebody who probably only runs DH Iron will and wants variety then DCs when they get it.

• TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 923

Humorously enough, they did DC but just stayed in end game to be salty after I pulled them out of a locker in the basement and they were on death hook.

Ironically enough as well, if they had waited for 10 seconds before DCing they would have seen I was carrying them out of the basement. I was just trying to improve my aim with the blades so I was only two hooking that game anyway and had no intention of killing anyone since I just wanted to practice.

So, If they had stayed in the game instead of waiting in end game chat to be salty, they would have gotten a guaranteed escape.

Double irony?