Every Change I Would Make To Trickster
If you disagree, remember this is just my vision of what I would like Trickster to be. But obviously discussion is welcome, since you may all have even better/creative ideas than this:
- When chasing an injured survivor, the chase music changes to become more fleshed out and melodic. This would fit in perfectly with the lore of the character.
- Trickster starts the trial with 99 Blades.
- Blades can only inflict the injured state on a survivor.
- 6 Blades damages a health state.
- 24 Blades fills the Main Event Meter.
- Main Event can cause Survivors to enter dying from injured.
- Movement speed during Main Event is 4.0m/s.
- Trickster can search lockers while Main Event is active but cannot reload Blades.
- Main Event Meter fills up on each successful Blade hit regardless of health state.
- When Main Event Meter is full it can be held and activated at any time by pressing the Ability button.
- Main Event consumes Blades.
- Activating Main Event when the Blade count is 0 will automatically refill Blades to full upon exiting cooldown.
- If Main Event is cancelled before the Meter is completely drained then you retain Meter progress but suffer an additional 25% drain.
- 'Death Throes Compilation' While Main Event is active, successful Blade hits on a healthy survivor cause double damage. Main Event no longer consumes Blades.
- 'Edge Of Revival Album' is a Rare add-on.
- 'Tequila Moonrock' is a Very Rare add-on.
- 'Cut Thru U Single' is a Rare add-on.
- 'Melodious Murder' is a Very Rare add-on. Blades can be used to down a survivor. Movement speed while in the throw state is reduced to 3.86.
- 'Bloody Boa' is a Uncommon add-on. Allows Trickster to perform the damage generator action while Main Event is active.
- 'Waiting For You Watch' is now a Uncommon add-on. Injuring a survivor with a Blade inflicts Mangled.
- 'Lucky Blade' is now a Rare add-on. A survivor at maximum laceration suffers with a 2% Hindered.
- 'Inferno Wires' Increases the amount of progress retained when cancelling Main Event by 10%.
- 'Trick Pouch' A survivor damaged by a Blade hit from further than 24m suffer from Blindness for 60 seconds.
And this last additional one is something I'd personally get in a heartbeat if it were made real - Trickster new cosmetic 'NO SPIN Throwback' an outfit Trickster wore during the shooting of the last music video as a member of the group NO SPIN before their 'accident'.