Chapter 14 Teaser:
Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Leaked Cosmetics 2.4.0

SANTA CLOWN 🎅 
And others 

Comments

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 631

Finally a hair for Nea I actually want <3

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,718

@not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.

• CetrenCetren Member Posts: 722
    se05239 said:

@not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.

Hes a clown, not santa. /facepalm
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,009

@se05239 said:

I mean, its most likely a headpiece. You can probably choose not to equip it and stick to the regular Clown face.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,718

@PigNRun said:

@se05239 said:

I mean, its most likely a headpiece. You can probably choose not to equip it and stick to the regular Clown face.

I am well aware that it is a head piece but that doesn't change my opinion. I am personally in love with the whole "Bad Santa" concept and the only thing that's stopping me from getting the whole set is that nose.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 1,880

I'm really starting to think these "leaks" are on purpose. How can they keep screwing up every time they do a public test beta for a new killer?

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,526

Fingergun Ace in the ugly sweater picture lol