Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.4.0 PTB
The 4.0.0 is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Smiley face pin add-ons - What is their purpose?

ShakiiShakii Member Posts: 15
edited November 2018 in 2.4.0 PTB

I'm currently trying to figure Legion out, but these smiley face addons don't make any sense to me.

"Decreases the power gauge depletion on successful attacks"

First off, when would this apply? I hit someone with feral frenzy and the power gauge still depletes completely. Does this mean that this addon affects the power depletion when I do a normal attack instead?

If that's the case, then what is the point of this add-on? The first attack will always injure, regardless of whether or not you're using feral frenzy. This means that you always want to start a chase with feral frenzy in order to get the deep wounds debuff on top of the injury. Under what circumstance would you ever want to keep your power bar after downing a survivor? The only use that I can think of at the moment is for slugging...

Post edited by Shakii on

Comments

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Never thought I'd say this but, true that.

• lordhelioslordhelios Member Posts: 63

I’m guessing so you can in a sense keep the momentum for a few more steps before it wears out. But that means it’s still useless....

• ShakiiShakii Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2018

While I'm here, I also want to add - Add-ons affecting cooldown duration don't seem to be doing anything. I'm assuming the cool-down is when the power gauge empties and you get that little self-stun (regardless if you got a hit or not). If it's not that, then what else would it be?

...Maybe there is a difference, but I didn't notice it. Stacked both the purple and green cooldown-reduction add-ons.