Dedicated Servers are coming to Dead by Daylight!
More information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33798/dedicated-servers-coming-summer-2019/p1?new=1

Looking for friends

suchbeanssuchbeans Member Posts: 5

Hi all, I'm a rank 6 survivor and I'd be down to find some other chill people to play with too! I don't get too mad if I loose or anything like that but I would like to play with people that take the game a little seriously! My psn is SuchBeans, my messages are currently closed cuz some people are downright RUDE in this game but I'll open them up if anyone wants to play with me! I also have a mic if thats your thing (:

Comments

• LodosslightLodosslight Member Posts: 9
    edited December 1

I'll be down to play with you and I'll add you too. So, my PSN name is Lodosslight and I am a rank 17? I am mostly a Killer user ,but I do not mind playing Survivor. Moreover, I recommend not playing with a jerk player name "Gloc9ation" ,since he likes to troll and rage quit if he gets caught. Above all, I should be able to play with you ,until I get a new mic, therefore I'll message you once I have a new mic! :chuffed:

• trossantrossan Member Posts: 5

Hello !
    Im a lvl 15 survivor myself but I do really enjoy the game and would like to have some teammates to paly with, for some serious games but still mainly for fun.
    I live in Sweden and mainly play at the evenings.
    Please feel free to contact me on my psn Trossan

Best regards

• suchbeanssuchbeans Member Posts: 5

@trossan said:
    Hello !
    Im a lvl 15 survivor myself but I do really enjoy the game and would like to have some teammates to paly with, for some serious games but still mainly for fun.

Best regards

ah I live in Canada, the connection might be weird but we can certainly try! I will add you!

• trossantrossan Member Posts: 5

@suchbeans said:

@trossan said:
    Hello !

Best regards

ah I live in Canada, the connection might be weird but we can certainly try! I will add you!

Great,
    See you soon.
    Br