Home Discussions General Discussions

what was your intention

@not_Queen what was the intention when you made the legion and the survivors perks. how did you envision them being used, and how did you envision the power being used. this character is really confusing and i cant see your angles i would appreciate it if you could answer my questions also was this killer the answer to ghost face?

Best Answer

Answers

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

The vision was to create a killer that doesnt tunnel.
    Basically a killer for the survivors :wink:

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@Master said:
    The vision was to create a killer that doesnt tunnel.
    Basically a killer for the survivors :wink:

i really hope that was not their intention maybe @not_Queen will set things straight not counting on it though

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

here let me help not confuse you with the survivor perks

the survivor is a diabetic so his first perk allows him to break hooks so the hooks can take a breather from carrying 200 pounds of pure unit

the second perk is helping swf players find eachother to gen rush

last perk counters aura reading perks, so would this work with OoO

@alivebydeadight said:

the survivor is a diabetic so his first perk allows him to break hooks so the hooks can take a breather from carrying 200 pounds of pure unit

yes it will and thats another reason i hate it it also works with rancor and blood warden

@alivebydeadight said:

@friendlykillermain said:

@alivebydeadight said:

yes it will and thats another reason i hate it it also works with rancor and blood warden

so OoO is op now, welcome to pallet town kiddies

this patch really hurt me

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

so OoO is op now, welcome to pallet town kiddies

this patch really hurt me

runs freddy or myers tier 1 did you say OoO

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    They intended a Killer that runs around hurting Survivors, but can't reliably down them. A Survivors' killer for sure. SMH

"Hello

That is correct. I just wanted to confirm our intention. It is very easy to get a hit with him but harder to down survivor.

At first, the balance is in the favor of the killer then it is put back in the hand of the Survivor. We will probably talk more about the design intention on a future stream. Thank you!"

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    They intended a Killer that runs around hurting Survivors, but can't reliably down them. A Survivors' killer for sure. SMH

"Hello

That is correct. I just wanted to confirm our intention. It is very easy to get a hit with him but harder to down survivor.

At first, the balance is in the favor of the killer then it is put back in the hand of the Survivor. We will probably talk more about the design intention on a future stream. Thank you!"

nice one

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

@Tzeentchling9 said:

"Hello

nice one

It's straight from a dev in this thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/32417/the-legion-24-hours-later#latest

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

@Tzeentchling9 said:

"Hello

nice one

It's straight from a dev in this thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/32417/the-legion-24-hours-later#latest

i know thats why i laughed their answers are all generated the same hello first then were sorry then thank you