Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Stop leaving immediately

13»

Comments

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,361
    edited June 8

personally i would put Steve and Quinten in top tier Cheryl and Nancy in Meghead tier

The amount of Steves and Quintens i have seen throw themselves in front of a killer to save someone is insane, and on the flipside, the amount of times i wanted to strangle a Cheryl or Nancy because they led the killer to me or saved in the killer's face without BT or screwed me over at a pallet is also very high

• AraphexAraphex Member Posts: 651

It's not the obligation of other survivors to rescue you. I learned this a while ago. Gens are number 1 priority. You looped him for 3 gens? Was he tunneling only you or were you antagonizing him, which then would be deserving. I know I don't go for the save if a survivor spends the game trolling the killer. I do gens and escape. So context is needed here because if he was tunneling you, then yeah I'd hope they'd come save me. If not, oh well. Maybe they just weren't skilled enough to take the risk. But I don't slam other players for refusing to save me from the hook especially in solo queue.

• _AdamFrancis__AdamFrancis_ Member Posts: 698

I don't need to address the argument. I know enough about you. You are a bad teammate.

• WampiritaWampirita Member Posts: 655

Jake and Yui main here, pretty accurate.

I WILL go for you, but you can hang in there for some seconds before you'll go into stage 2

• MrPenguinMrPenguin Member Posts: 1,821
    edited June 9

"I don't need to address the argument" A.K.A. "I'm wrong and don't want to Admit it"

Who you think I am has nothing to do with the argument made. I'm sure you think all the others here saying the same exact thing are also "bad teammates". Everyone who disagrees with you must be a bad person right?

But the point still stands, the game gives you no reason to go back and if anything does the opposite. As long as you don't disprove that fact you're in the wrong as far as the topic is concerned.

• CrowmanCrowman Member Posts: 5,977

It's pretty entitled to think that other teammates should risk their escape just to save you, especially when the system itself doesn't reward you for doing so.