Home Discussions General Discussions

what do you think is the most disturbing cosmetic?

title says it all what cosmetic unnerves you?

Comments

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

the waste disposal for the nurse is pretty disturbing

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Ace with his leopard print shirt and moustache.
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

good question, all of neas cosmetics

@alivebydeadight said:
    good question, all of neas cosmetics

true she is scary and....off

edited November 2018

@The_Crusader said:

next thing you know you get an amber alert

middle aged man with leopard shirt and mustache in a large white van

@friendlykillermain said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

We assume he is in his late 40s, and wears a leopard shirt, andis bald with a moustache, he drives a large white van

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449
    Trapper's hallowed blight skin. His skin looks way too human-ish and paired with the metal twisted through it makes my skin crawl. And top it all off they actually gave him a nip slip that shows his nipples being puffy pink, which is disturbing and also slightly arousing.

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

We assume he is in his late 40s, and wears a leopard shirt, andis bald with a moustache, he drives a large white van

the man was last seen parked by the edge of a preschool his back doors open. security cameras indicate he lured a small child before seizing him and tossing him into the van and driving off witnesses also report he was not the only person another Caucasian male mid 20 with red thick frame glasses a mustache and completely bald was seen in the driver seat the van was submerged in a lake hours after the event a cinder block tied to the gas pedal authority's are still searching but nothing has been confirmed tracks indicate they fled into the woods where an unnaturally thick fog has been pooling scientists still dont know what this fog is as it is a thick black color low to the ground a search party plunged into the woods in the late evening when communications were disrupted they have not been found since if you have any tips please report them immediately.

the real story of how dwight and ace ended up in the fog the story you (probably wished) you never knew

@EntityDispleased said:
    Trapper's hallowed blight skin. His skin looks way too human-ish and paired with the metal twisted through it makes my skin crawl. And top it all off they actually gave him a nip slip that shows his nipples being puffy pink, which is disturbing and also slightly arousing.

yeah i was a bit disappointed in his skin though it was underwhelming compared to wraiths and doctors.

@Dragonredking said:

The similarity between the clown and my uncle Joey are becoming more and more numerous with each new released patch

Is that actually a new clown skin? my god hes terrifying.

• DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874

@friendlykillermain
    Yes, It as been datamined from the unused file from the ptb, people are guessing that he will be an unlockable from a similar event to the hallowed blight.
    But if it isn't that mean it would be a paid only skin, wich is understandable.
    Who wouldn't pay to make every day christmas day?

@Dragonredking said:
    @friendlykillermain
    Yes, It as been datamined from the unused file from the ptb, people are guessing that he will be an unlockable from a similar event to the hallowed blight.

i love the arm in his sack but whats that thing on his nose?

• DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited November 2018

@Dragonredking said:
    @friendlykillermain

It's a christmas ball used to decorate christmas tree, a long time ago christmas ball used little hooks to be placed on the tree.
    It changed other time because it could harm children I guess.

@Dragonredking said:

@Dragonredking said:
    @friendlykillermain

It's a christmas ball used to decorate christmas tree, a long time ago christmas ball used little hooks to be placed on the tree.
    It changed other time because it could harm children I guess.

oh thats what i thought at first but i couldnt place the long blade that went down is that just a graphical error

@EntityDispleased said:

whenever i see the waste disposal skin for nurse i always inadvertently see a gimp skin nurse with a ball gag i have no idea why maybe im just a horrible person

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

the man was last seen parked by the edge of a preschool his back doors open. security cameras indicate he lured a small child before seizing him and tossing him into the van and driving off witnesses also report he was not the only person another Caucasian male mid 20 with red thick frame glasses a mustache and completely bald was seen in the driver seat the van was submerged in a lake hours after the event a cinder block tied to the gas pedal authority's are still searching but nothing has been confirmed tracks indicate they fled into the woods where an unnaturally thick fog has been pooling scientists still dont know what this fog is as it is a thick black color low to the ground a search party plunged into the woods in the late evening when communications were disrupted they have not been found since if you have any tips please report them immediately.

the real story of how dwight and ace ended up in the fog the story you (probably wished) you never knew

I WISH that was the actual lore

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Blight Doctor face. It's just too damn melty and ick. So of course it was the first blight cosmetic I unlocked.

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

it diffidently explains the dweirder skin

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

is it the dweirdist, devs make that a skin name PLEASE

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

yes give him groovy bell bottom jeans with tassels and a large authentic mexican pancho then make him hipster style bald with a super fine trimmed goatee a classic pedo stache and the most badass pair of sunglasses also give him a rounder booty and massive biceps

@RuneStarr said:
    Blight Doctor face. It's just too damn melty and ick. So of course it was the first blight cosmetic I unlocked.

i had to get the blight doctor his entire outfit is awesome from the third derpy eye and skinned face to the leaking intestines and stained coat and of course lets not forgot his 4 foot long pleasure er punishment stick

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,797

Wraith's hole.

@Boss said:
    Wraith's hole.

great

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,834

The Pro-Pain hammer from the summer event. I mean it has skewered eyeballs and ears and stuff.

@Dreamnomad said:
    The Pro-Pain hammer from the summer event. I mean it has skewered eyeballs and ears and stuff.

its awesome though

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

yes give him groovy bell bottom jeans with tassels and a large authentic mexican pancho then make him hipster style bald with a super fine trimmed goatee a classic pedo stache and the most badass pair of sunglasses also give him a rounder booty and massive biceps

best skin ever

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 1,236

Not squeamish in the slightest and have no feelings towards any of the others, but I find leather face prestige body to be quite unsettling.
    Hmmm, perhaps mind is subconsciously processing something?

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183

Laurie's face, some say Nea is scary but Laurie is absolutely terrifying. Quentin has got to be the scariest though.

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@The_Crusader said:

@The_Crusader said:

best skin ever