Home Discussions General Discussions

distortion shouldnt affect add ons

distortion and lockers should not block auras readings caused with add ons such as scratched mirror and others but only aura reading perks perks

Comments

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    edited November 2018
    It's funny because killer mains have been trying to tell survivors how to play for long, like "play stealthy and stop messing around!" (which is fine). But now that survivors have more tools to play stealthy it seems that killer mains don't like it.
    Edit: make up your mind lol.
  • ConsoleNurseConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    Stop complaing and git gut instead of cry
  • brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 5,896
    Vietfox said:
    It's funny because killer mains have been trying to tell survivors how to play for long, like "play stealthy and stop messing around!" (which is fine). But now that survivors have more tools to play stealthy it seems that killer mains don't like it.
    Yeah but they probably mean be stealthy by being immersed and crouching around the entire map, never going for body blocks or flashlight/pallet saves. They don't want the devs to give survivors actual decent counters.
    edited November 2018
    Vietfox said:
    Yeah but they probably mean be stealthy by being immersed and crouching around the entire map, never going for body blocks or flashlight/pallet saves. They don't want the devs to give survivors actual decent counters.
    WAIT WHAT?
    Never go for bodyblocks or flashlight/pallet saves???
    That is [AUTOBADWORD] part of the game, if you don't like it go play tetris.
    Edit: also you got that new perk which counters bodyblocking.
    PS: sorry for swearing.
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@brokedownpalace said:
    Vietfox said:

i know right i just dont think its fair that a perk can counter hard to obtain add ons

edited November 2018
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    WAIT WHAT?
    Re read my post. I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying that is their idea of playing stealth, to never actually make the killer work for his hooks.

Edit: apparently neither of you understood my post. My b. Wrote it real quick while doing laundry lol.
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    WAIT WHAT?
    Re read my post. I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying that is their idea of playing stealth, to never actually make the killer work for his hooks.

Edit: apparently neither of you understood my post. My b. Wrote it real quick while doing laundry lol.
    @brokedownpalace
    My bad as well, that's why i edited my post. Let me give you a kiss 😘
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    WAIT WHAT?

@brokedownpalace
    My bad as well, that's why i edited my post. Let me give you a kiss 😘
    Lol no worries. 😅

And you're right about that body blocking perk. As someone who plays both sides, I love it. Survivors will never know when the killer has it equipped until you hit them so it's gonna be a ton of fun to use and also scare the [BAD WORD] out of me as a survivor.
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

@Vietfox said:

Maybe thats because there still are 2nd chance stuff and looping :wink: