Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Event Tomes

Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 1,882

Wouldn't it be nice if you finished an Event Tome, it would be saved here? Personally, I would like it because I'm a collector and it would be nice to see what you did. And it would look less empty.

Comments

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,057

It would be nice to see previous event tomes return every so often as a throwback style event. For honor does this and it’s nice for people who may have missed out

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 10,683

Yeah would be nice to have the stories available in-game. Also let me get the bloodpoints I forgot to redeem from the Halloween one.

• AkumakajiAkumakaji Member Posts: 2,273

I remember how I started last November during the 2021 Halloween event, really dove deep into this game and managed to clear the whole event tome and felt really proud and accomplished.

I then kicked back and listened to that excellent gothic horror story in the narrators sooting voice. And then, about a week later ... it was gone for ever! Into the void. Why is that so? Is it meant to be an ephermal diversion? Just a fluke of the moment? A "living in the now, never to be repeated"? Well, you can still find that story on youtube dbd lore channels, I have looked it up once, but it still baffels me.

So yes! Please give us a tap for event tomes and assorted stories and lore :)