Home Discussions General Discussions

my personal kill tier list

S+
nurse
her ability to blink when mastered makes her an unstoppable killing machine that even the sweatiest tryhards cant counter although her level of skill is high her power breaks the game giving her the ultimate ability
S
hillbilly
when mastered his chainsaw becomes an arc of pure destruction and acts as a tool to propel you across the map at breakneck speed although he can be countered by the sweaty swf groups he can mostly hold his own just go to the top of a hill rev up your chainsaw and AWAY!
spirit
although easy to play at first the spirits potential is greater than that of the nurse however this requires more skill than humanly possible but she is nevertheless still effective and with add ons will chew through the strongest of survivors
hag
although her speed is slow her ability to teleport to traps makes the hag a perfect killer against solo survivors. unfortunately she is ranked her because of the fact a sweaty swf group can completely render her useless. but with some choice add ons you can make her the fastest killer or allow her to teleport form trap to trap ping ponging around in a massive slug fest
A
myers
myers is great to pick up and start playing although he does require a lot of mechanical skill to truly reach his potential he is still very powerful. although he suffers against swf groups with addons he can become the most dangerous killer in the game and with perks like save the best for last play with your food and dying light killing your obsession with full tokens makes you better than any killer other than nurse but the skill and luck required to do this is uncommon so he sits at the top of A
trapper
if not for the fact sfw completely destroys trapper a person who is very good at predictions like someone really good at chess (i have been in several semi finalists and a finalists never one though) the trapper can have the fastest games however the set up of the traps does take time and you need add ons and by the time you are set up it is likely 3 or 4 gens will already be done but his potential is so great he sits comfortable on the A tier
pig
with her mind game potential in her ambush she becomes very efficient at pallet standoffs and her reverse bear trap is still to this day the most efficient way to slow the game down however rng is a heavy hitter and lands her on the a tier rather than higher
B
huntress
with add ons like iridescent heads and a massive amounts of mechanical skill the huntress is many survivors worst nightmare however being addon dependent and requiring extreme skill puts her here at B
clown
on ps4 clown is the worst but from what i have seen clown is very efficient when in the right hands
wraith
although add on dependent the wraith can become the fastest killer in the game and with efficient knowledge on body blocking you will become more then just a forgotten stain on the selection screen but because of addons this goes on b tier
doctor
i would love to put doctor higher but the problems he has a few counters that renders him useless and that puts him at the end of B tier
C
leather face
because his chainsaw is way too slow he will never close the gap leaving him in the C teir
D
freddy
we all know why
E
legion
just why

Comments

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@Malakir here you go

• MalakirMalakir Member Posts: 799

haha I love the legion "Just Why"!
    You gave me the idea for doing a tier list too, I love it. I would give a category just for freddy too. Hopefully legion would be tweaked

@Malakir said:
    You gave me the idea for doing a tier list too, I love it. I would give a category just for freddy too. Hopefully legion would be tweaked

i know his deep wound needs to be nerfed then he will be better i do have a lot of controversy on my list though like trapper and wraith being so high up but as a better than average chess player i think i can get away with that

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,783

Solid list.

• BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    You should give Freddy more credit he really isn’t that bad. 

@friendlykillermain said:

@Malakir said:

i know his deep wound needs to be nerfed then he will be better i do have a lot of controversy on my list though like trapper and wraith being so high up but as a better than average chess player i think i can get away with that

you play chess? Now you are really a friendly killer main to me! haha yeah depends anyway, I put them lower just for being so loopable and not so hard to deal with

@Malakir said:

@Malakir said:

you play chess? Now you are really a friendly killer main to me! haha yeah depends anyway, I put them lower just for being so loopable and not so hard to deal with

yes i was a semifinalist in the state tournament twice and a finalist once although i have never on then i graduated high school and haven't really gone into a tournament since then usually the only times i play are when i see some hotshot think they're really good and i want to cut them down to size >:) still though being a finalist was pretty great but damn some people are just ai when it comes to chess

@BeanieEnthusiast said:
    You should give Freddy more credit he really isn’t that bad. 

its his potential that holds him back though

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Solid list.

thank you though i know someone wont be happy with the doctors and trappers placement

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Huntress below pig and trapper? 
    Don't get me wrong, I think huntress is overrated in this community, but no way huntress is worse than pig 

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Don't get me wrong, I think huntress is overrated in this community, but no way huntress is worse than pig 

i only put her their because she is add on reliant and takes an insane amount of skill and on ps4 its just hard to aim

@Malakir said:

@Malakir said:

yes i was a semifinalist in the state tournament twice and a finalist once although i have never on then i graduated high school and haven't really gone into a tournament since then usually the only times i play are when i see some hotshot think they're really good and i want to cut them down to size >:) still though being a finalist was pretty great but damn some people are just ai when it comes to chess

Yeah i know right, I never joined a tournament but I love playing that. Even casually its just fun but when I found some the real deals I've noticed too they were AI.. you can't beat them, they are way ahead of you before you even realize what's going to be next

@Malakir said:

@Malakir said:

@Malakir said:

Yeah i know right, I never joined a tournament but I love playing that. Even casually its just fun but when I found some the real deals I've noticed too they were AI.. you can't beat them, they are way ahead of you before you even realize what's going to be next

yeah and i never devoted that much time to chess i would just play a few games with my Friends for fun my favorite pieces are the bishops and knights if your opponent isnt paying attention to your back line and only your front line (i use rooks and the queen as a diversion) you can get a early checkmate in no time because when someone is panicking they never seem to notice the bishop staring across at them from the back of a board
    i love the trapper because on a good match i can trap at least 3 people during a single hook rescue leading to a easy end but like a said the time it takes to set up puts him lower than S

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

i only put her their because she is add on reliant and takes an insane amount of skill and on ps4 its just hard to aim

Didn't know this is a ps4 tier list, nevermind my comment I will take it back. Can't talk about console, things are different there and I never really played on console 
  • RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,418

Niceeee

But, why does everyone put Nurse at the highest tier? She's based on predicted movement and it's easy to mindgame her blinks. The longest chases I have are with Nurses (and I'm talking about well-playing Nurses)

All of my teammates go down in seconds, so I can kinda see why everyone puts her there, but she's easy to counter simply by having to precisely blink.

Regardless tho, ayeeeee i love seeing people's personal tier lists

friendlykillermain said:

Didn't know this is a ps4 tier list, nevermind my comment I will take it back. Can't talk about console, things are different there and I never really played on console 

its fine its just on ps4 killers like huntress and clown are far weaker than on ps4 and on ps4 i find trapper to be equally efficient so he deserves his high placement

@Brady said:
    Niceeee

But, why does everyone put Nurse at the highest tier? She's based on predicted movement and it's easy to mindgame her blinks. The longest chases I have are with Nurses (and I'm talking about well-playing Nurses)

All of my teammates go down in seconds, so I can kinda see why everyone puts her there, but she's easy to counter simply by having to precisely blink.

Regardless tho, ayeeeee i love seeing people's personal tier lists

the only reason nurse is number one is because she straight up breaks the game trust me i would love to put trapper at number one but his set up is too long for that

@Malakir got your list finished yet?

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,416
    @friendlykillermain

I would say it’s too early to judge the legion. Most people said The Spirit was weaker than Freddy, now look at her. Legion just needs a few tweaks. I would wait until the Chapter is officially released. 

@Iceman said:
    @friendlykillermain

I would say it’s too early to judge the legion. Most people said The Spirit was weaker than Freddy, now look at her. Legion just needs a few tweaks. I would wait until the Chapter is officially released. 

i know but as of right now thats were he is

@Malakir said:

@Malakir said:

@Malakir said:

yeah and i never devoted that much time to chess i would just play a few games with my Friends for fun my favorite pieces are the bishops and knights if your opponent isnt paying attention to your back line and only your front line (i use rooks and the queen as a diversion) you can get a early checkmate in no time because when someone is panicking they never seem to notice the bishop staring across at them from the back of a board
    i love the trapper because on a good match i can trap at least 3 people during a single hook rescue leading to a easy end but like a said the time it takes to set up puts him lower than S

I love the hag for almost the same reasons and you actually have my same favorite pieces. I really don't have a strategy except trying to make sure to lead you to make a mistake that I can take advantage off eating knight and tower in few steps. I'd like to play with you, I would learn a lot for sure!