Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Forever Freddy on Legion?

Hex: Plaything

Hex: Pentimento

Thanatophobia

Dying Light

Use the add on that gives Broken upon self mending.

I think this might be the most sadistic build possible in the entire game.

Comments

• lauraalauraa Member Posts: 2,777

broken pin is terrible. Thana encouraging survivors to heal is a slowdown unto itself. if it's slowdown you want, the purple knife is the way to go. it's easier for us to injure all the survivors than it is for all of them to heal.

I already want to die just imagining going against this

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,426

Ideally you would use a mangled add on

• loothoundloothound Member Posts: 102
    edited June 26

Swap out dying light for new gift of pain for a damned if you healed damned if you don't situation. Fithy Blade for 16 second mends + Never-Sleep for consistent deep wounds. At maximum, a solo gen would take 240 seconds or 4 minutes to do with penti + 3 man thana + gift of pain. Most of the time, you'll be repairing a gen in 187 seconds or around 3.11 minutes with penti + 4 man thana. And on top of that you got legion coming around smacking most of the team consistently with 16 second mend timers. Very cool build.

• Grandpa_Crack_PipeGrandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 2,689

Me, personally, I'm looking forward to Thana Gift of Pain.

Injured? Slowdown. Heal? Takes longer, and STILL slowed down.

• HarlockTaliesinHarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 113

If you think Legion sees a lot of DCs now, run that.

• DaddyMyers_MoriDaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 374

Plaything is terrible for Legion tho.

• egg_egg_ Member Posts: 999

Can't wait to drag single games past the 35 minutes threshold

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,235

I think Thana is enough. Gens will take 110 seconds. On Top you will spend time mending.

Will be very "fun" to verse a Legion.

• Grandpa_Crack_PipeGrandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 2,689

Can you imagine being the poor guy who self-cares for like.. 50 seconds against Legion, only to be stuck with a 30% repair speed penalty because your teammates won't heal?

I'd hate to be that guy. I probably will hate being that guy

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 5,691

If I go against a legion and see the thana icon I'll just go near a hook and afk. Not worth it.

I prefer fast paced matches, even if it's everyone dying quickly, than pressing m1 on a gen just to see the red bar go by too slow.

• AyamirAyamir Member Posts: 232

Dota 2 DBD edition games are gonna last longer with buffed thana smh

4 stacks of Thana = 116 seconds to complete a generator on your own.

Plague is gonna be worse 4 stacks of thana is gonna be permanent on her you don't want to cleanse and give her powerful Corrupt purge.

I better see my teammates running Prove Thyself after the midchapter patch.

• ReverseVelocityReverseVelocity Member Posts: 1,327

I really don't know why they're buffing Thanatophobia in an update where the base gen speed is getting nerfed.

• ChadkuChadku Member Posts: 411
  • ValikValik Member Posts: 1,243

Thanataphobia

Hex: Plaything

Jolt/Surge

Scourge Hook: Gift Of Pain

NEVER bring Dying Light on Legion. It does NOT affect the Obsession and grants the Obsession 33% additional healing! One survivor can heal up the rest faster than Thanataphobia can slow down their gen speeds to keep up. NEVER take Dying Light on an injury build EVER.

Thanata is an obvious pick for Legion. With the upcoming buff increasing its effectiveness by 10%, it's going to be even better.

Plaything is totally underrated as a slowdown perk. You'd be surprised how eager survivors are to get rid of Oblivious - even when it removes Killer Instinct. Not only will this allow you to become a stealth killer that can creep up on survivors when they least expect it, but cleansing all totems will take 56 seconds of cumulative survivor time away from them. With Thanata at full power, this can take over 67 seconds away from survivors - that's more than 2/3rds of a generator.

Surge/Jolt is hyper rewarding on an aggressive build and encourages survivors to spend even more time healing up. If they go down at any time, their fall can subtract a painful amount of progress from nearby generators and keep you in the match, pressuring everyone off and away from objectives and interrupting healing without wasting time kicking generators. While this generally increases the velocity of the killer, removing ~6 seconds of progress from a generator paired with Thanata will mean it steals over 7 second instead. After the upcoming patch, Jolt will subtract over 9 seconds worth of progress from the generator... with full thanata, that's effectively over 11 seconds of regression on nearby generators every time you put someone down for a dirt nap.

Gift Of Pain does what Sloppy Butcher does but passively, and discourages healing while mounting to the slowdown incurred in such situations. If a survivor dares heal - they can have their actions slowed by a significant value... with 2 stacks of Thanata - it's 19% right now, but it will be 27% !!! Gaining the benefit of Mangled and Hemorrhage on unhooks is also fantastic. Being able to trim such an important value from survivors is great. Darned if you do, darned if you don't.