Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Borrowed Time Protection Hits

TheDarkTyrantTheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 1,966

Do you think Borrowed Time should even work when taking a protection hit? I think it's kind of annoying sometimes. Sometimes they do it for healthy or injured people. It should have a change just like how DS had. They wanted it to be primarily for tunneling and I think BT should also be the same. If someone tries to unhook in your face and want to down them you shouldn't be punished because the BT person ran in front of you to block you. What do you think?

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoonMikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 3,193
    edited June 27

You can not remove Endurance because system can not understand you actually bodyblocked for your teammate or killer just hit you next to your teammate.

BT should make survivor lose collision. So both sides can not bodyblock each other. And with 7% haste effect, survivor actually can make good distance. But time should be a bit longer ofcourse.

• tippy2k2tippy2k2 Member Posts: 3,457

I had someone I went around to go after the unhooker as the unhooked attempted to bodyblock. The unhooker went to a Double L window nearby where the unhooked hid so when I turned the corner and swung, I hit the unhooked person with BT instead

You better believe the second I caught that BT blocker that they went right in the basement and I didn't move an inch except to shake my head No at anyone who tried to walk by me at the top of the stairs.

Street Justice against the BT Bodyblocker. You want me to go after you instead, you've got yourself a deal.