The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Why Feng Min skins are of rare and very rare rarity.

JuyaJuya Member Posts: 52

I mean seriously, I don't get it. Everyone has 3 rare and 3 uncommon (More or less).
But Feng Min has them one rarity higher. She's the only one yet I just can't get why?

Comments

  • steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 343

    Catering to the Asian market?

  • JuyaJuya Member Posts: 52

    @steezo_de said:

    Catering to the Asian market?

    Haha, yea I suppose it could be a possibility.
    Too bad it comes with much higher price, oh well. :eh:

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    Ace’s best cosmetic is uncommon... they must be racist against Italian Charm

  • GhostEuantGhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Jack11803 said:

    Ace’s best cosmetic is uncommon... they must be racist against Italian Charm

    Well they took a gamble with his. 
  • JuyaJuya Member Posts: 52

    @GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Ace’s best cosmetic is uncommon... they must be racist against Italian Charm

    Well they took a gamble with his. 

    OMIGOSH nice one.

  • GhostEuantGhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Juya said:

    @GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Ace’s best cosmetic is uncommon... they must be racist against Italian Charm

    Well they took a gamble with his. 

    OMIGOSH nice one.

    In regards to your topic, I do hope that with the next round of updates that everyone who got short ended now will be compensated next time.

     Why can’t more characters have a shirtless cosmetic? The Clown? Hag? Doctor? WRAITH?! 

    But seriously yes more cosmetics for those with less! Don’t just base it off of popularity because popularity seems focused more on perks than looks.
Sign In or Register to comment.