We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Why Feng Min skins are of rare and very rare rarity.

JuyaJuya Member Posts: 49

I mean seriously, I don't get it. Everyone has 3 rare and 3 uncommon (More or less).
But Feng Min has them one rarity higher. She's the only one yet I just can't get why?

Comments

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 317

Catering to the Asian market?

• JuyaJuya Member Posts: 49

@steezo_de said:

Catering to the Asian market?

Haha, yea I suppose it could be a possibility.
    Too bad it comes with much higher price, oh well. :eh:

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,864

Ace’s best cosmetic is uncommon... they must be racist against Italian Charm

• GhostEuantGhostEuant Member Posts: 235
    Jack11803 said:

Well they took a gamble with his. 
  • JuyaJuya Member Posts: 49

@GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

OMIGOSH nice one.

• GhostEuantGhostEuant Member Posts: 235
    Juya said:

@GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

OMIGOSH nice one.

In regards to your topic, I do hope that with the next round of updates that everyone who got short ended now will be compensated next time.

Why can’t more characters have a shirtless cosmetic? The Clown? Hag? Doctor? WRAITH?! 

But seriously yes more cosmetics for those with less! Don’t just base it off of popularity because popularity seems focused more on perks than looks.