The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines

The killer-main entitlement on this forum is terrible. My last post.

I really can't believe no matter how many nerfs survivors are hit with, or how many buffs killers get, it's never going to be enough. I now understand why devs don't respond to these posts or why there isn't constant moderation. I read these forums about a half hour every few days and i'm already completely burnt out on the same suggestions and same people posting over and over the same "balance" ideas.

For the last 6 months all that was released was nerfs to survivors and buffs to killers. I'm so sick of people giving even more suggestions to buff killers even more, while shafting survivors and giving them even more progress bars to stare at. Here's something that is going to be really hard to understand for a lot of people. Staring at more progress bars and extending those times, followed by getting in a chase and being insta-downed due to one shot perks or powers is not "fun". It might be "balanced" if you want a 4k every single match, which is exactly what all the posts are about, but it's not "fun".

All of this and the devs still catch flak. It's just one huge circle j++k in this forum. "Hey guys. Time to nerf survivors more so we're in the power role even more. We can't 4k every single match now, this much change." Once in awhile you get this nugget of a good post and either you're down voted or just told to "git gud". This forum is an intellectual vacuum.

I'm at rank 5 right now. I want people who keep saying "I escape every single match solo" to really post their data. Because playing solo right now is awful. You have to be in a 4man squad with other good players to really have fun in this game anymore. They already posted their data in which killers sacrifice more than survivors escape. So then what is true balance? If that number is closer to 0 percent? Will everyone finally be happy then?

All i know is I'm going to avoid this thread and all these "balance" suggestions like a 2018 mom avoids vaccinating their child. Hopefully they don't keep making the game dead by progress bar. Hope everyone finds solace in here an has a good holiday. Peace.

Comments

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 1,424

lolz

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 343

I wouldn't trust the person that says they escape every single match solo and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it either that wasn't bullshitting. There are some that make it seem easy, but they're not being truthful if they say it's easy all the time.

And for the record, No0b3 does not escape every single match solo and neither does Marth. I've seen both get shut down multiple games in a row and I've seen both DC because of frustration. They do pretty good in SWF though.

• BossBoss Member Posts: 4,707

See you back soon!

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

Bye

• MrZappMrZapp Member Posts: 78

Zaps you sadly

• thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,063

@thekiller490490 said:
    Orion said:

Shall I perform a Mori on him?

To mori spam or not to mori spam?

Mori spam for 3 minute until he bleeds out.

Hag is the best mori spam because when you time it right you keep biting their face off. Nurse is fun flipping them around.
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,269
    I'll miss you buddy. Good comedy is hard to come by.
  • FenrirFenrir Member Posts: 533
    Later nerd
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,269
    Avariku said:
    the OP is obviously survivor bias... but with that said... take a look at all of the comments and try to say the forum responses aren't exceedingly killer-sided. 

the level of toxicity in this thread alone actually only helps to prove his point.
    Having an outstanding history of posting literal nonsense tends to earn one those sort of responses.
  • AvarikuAvariku Member Posts: 381
    so you're saying that you've proved him right, but it's all his fault for posting the thread to begin with...

while I can't argue that a post like this is bound to get some comments with some, well deserved, bias in response... seems like the issue is there whether it's deserved or not.
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,137
    Orion said:

Shall I perform a Mori on him?

No, maybe we can learn from his experience 😂
  • BossBoss Member Posts: 4,707

@Avariku said:
    so you're saying that you've proved him right, but it's all his fault for posting the thread to begin with...

while I can't argue that a post like this is bound to get some comments with some, well deserved, bias in response... seems like the issue is there whether it's deserved or not.

I didn't prove him right, toxic comments did.
    But yeah, it's the simple concept of karma.

The issue's not there when you aren't being toxic.

• AvarikuAvariku Member Posts: 381
    okay, your comment wasn't all that toxic, no... but many were. 

and if you're honestly telling me that non-toxic posts don't receive overly-toxic responses (from both sides, yes, but more on killers side) then I'm going to have to adamantly disagree with you.

while your response wasn't terribly toxic, does "see you back soon" really count as much of a response?  Regardless of his previous posts or any issues you have with him personally. Does it provide anything constructive? or is it just you mocking someone?