Dedicated Servers are coming to Dead by Daylight!
More information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33798/dedicated-servers-coming-summer-2019/p1?new=1

Post your Salty Screenshoots from the Endgame chat

ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 172

Sometimes salty survivors are rly funny

Comments

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,160

wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 172

@alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 5,133

@Vietfox said:
    This is from a salty killer:
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

I hope you reported him.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 1,968
    Orion said:

@Vietfox said:
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

I hope you reported him.

@Orion
    I couldn't because he texted my friend, not me. I think he did though.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 5,133

@Vietfox said:
    @Orion
    I couldn't because he texted my friend, not me. I think he did though.

Yeah, I misread it. I hope he did.

@Vietfox schrieb:

i hope this killer get banned

• MisterCremasterMisterCremaster Member Posts: 233

@Vietfox said:

Your friend should a little proud really... juking well enough to get salt like that on the PS4 takes talent. I can't juke for shit.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 1,140
    My favorite is "Stupid camping Freddy can't even play the game right"

ohh yes you want to see some xbox one messages, this is gonna get fun hehehe

The map was The Game btw

And his swf friend sent me this one and this was hilarious, he never joined the party and never messaged me back too

@PhantomMask20763 schrieb:
    My favorite is "Stupid camping Freddy can't even play the game right"

Yeah camping with Freddy is always a good idear.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 6,056

I love when SWFs play with low ranks to bully a low rank killer, but then verse a killer that they are not capable of bullying. One of the reasons I derank btw, just to teach these idiots a lesson.... otherwise I wouldnt have the patience to do that :smile:

@ShyN3ko said:

@alivebydeadight said:

When i play Freddy.

Some survivors are just adorable :smile:

@Master said:

@ShyN3ko said:

@alivebydeadight said:

When i play Freddy.

why did it tell me in notifications that you mentioned me?

@alivebydeadight said:

@Master said:

@ShyN3ko said:

@alivebydeadight said:

When i play Freddy.

You were hidden in the quote :wink:

@Master said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Master said:

@ShyN3ko said:

@alivebydeadight said:

When i play Freddy.

You were hidden in the quote :wink:

oh that makes sense

@Master schrieb:

@ShyN3ko said:

@alivebydeadight said:

When i play Freddy.

thats true

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 26
    I got in trouble for running class photo on Freddy and risk getting reporting 💀
  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 419
    ;a href="/en/profile/katoptris">katoptris said:
    I got in trouble for running class photo on Freddy and risk getting reporting 💀
    Lol not as bad as my first game no add-ons just testing him out with warden guy gets double hook rushed because dom Freddy be does then goes good camping please delete the game
  • UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 98
    edited December 5

Since I have my msg's set to "Friends Only" on PS4, this person decided to friend request me with what was on his mind. I was playing Killer.

(K Y S = "K i l l U r s e l f" for people who don't know)

:chuffed: 💜

@Unicorn schrieb:
    Since I have my msg's set to "Friends Only" on PS4, this person decided to friend request me with what was on his mind. I was playing Killer.

(K Y S = "K i l l U r s e l f" for people who don't know)

:chuffed: 💜

1 survivor wrote this under 7 screenshots by me, because only friends can write.

• DarkWo1f997DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 918

And his swf friend sent me this one and this was hilarious, he never joined the party and never messaged me back too

Heh, you’re on Xbox. I can tell. 
  • EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 274
    edited December 6

The last part had me in tears. I was face camping with LF to de-rank though so it's as expected.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 72

At the end of the day it was an accident

• xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 307

This makes me both fume and laugh. I’m so adding to this thread when I get back from karaoke tonight. I’m sorry to everyone here who had to deal with such jerks. It’s sad how easily people can disassociate a player with a human being sometimes. Even if it’s a game where you place yourself in the mindset of a survivor/killer dichotomy

• BeverlyBeverly Member Posts: 133
    edited December 6

Went against an iridescent hatchet huntress who began face camping and nodding halfway through the round. Didn't get a single kill. She accused me and the people I was playing with to be SWF. Best part was I was running ONE PERK. No one was using speed perks, either. The Claudette was using decisive, but honestly that's standard protocol.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 1,968
    @Beverly said:

Went against an iridescent hatchet huntress who began face camping halfway through the round. Didn't get a single kill. She accused me and the people I was playing with to be SWF. Best part was I was running ONE PERK. No one was using speed perks, either. The Claudette was using decisive, but honestly that's standard protocol.

Yeah i get accused of playing with friends when i'm actually playing solo kinda often as well.
    I'm like, "dude why the hell would i run kindred and bond if i was playing with friends??"
  • venom12784venom12784 Member Posts: 14
    edited December 6
    This was after I found him hiding in a locker check the stream there was only one viewer. He couldn't sense the sarcasm.
  • PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 96
    edited December 6

The best insults so far:

Literal:
    "[BAD WORD] I hope u will die in pain u ugly monkey with protruding ears get cancer"