Post your Salty Screenshoots from the Endgame chat





Sometimes salty survivors are rly funny

«1

Comments

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 488

    @alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

    My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 6,600

    @Vietfox said:
    This is from a salty killer:
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

    I hope you reported him.

  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,827
    Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    This is from a salty killer:
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

    I hope you reported him.

    @Orion
    I couldn't because he texted my friend, not me. I think he did though.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 6,600

    @Vietfox said:
    @Orion
    I couldn't because he texted my friend, not me. I think he did though.

    Yeah, I misread it. I hope he did.

  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 488

    @Vietfox schrieb:
    This is from a salty killer:
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

    i hope this killer get banned

  • MisterCremasterMisterCremaster Member Posts: 243

    @Vietfox said:
    This is from a salty killer:
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

    Your friend should a little proud really... juking well enough to get salt like that on the PS4 takes talent. I can't juke for shit.

  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 2,368
    My favorite is "Stupid camping Freddy can't even play the game right"
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

    ohh yes you want to see some xbox one messages, this is gonna get fun hehehe

    The map was The Game btw

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

    And his swf friend sent me this one and this was hilarious, he never joined the party and never messaged me back too

  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 488

    @PhantomMask20763 schrieb:
    My favorite is "Stupid camping Freddy can't even play the game right"

    Yeah camping with Freddy is always a good idear.

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 8,570

    I love when SWFs play with low ranks to bully a low rank killer, but then verse a killer that they are not capable of bullying. One of the reasons I derank btw, just to teach these idiots a lesson.... otherwise I wouldnt have the patience to do that :smile:

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 8,570

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

    My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

    Some survivors are just adorable :smile:

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

    @Master said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

    My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

    Some survivors are just adorable :smile:

    why did it tell me in notifications that you mentioned me?

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 8,570

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Master said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

    My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

    Some survivors are just adorable :smile:

    why did it tell me in notifications that you mentioned me?

    You were hidden in the quote :wink:

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

    @Master said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Master said:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

    My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

    Some survivors are just adorable :smile:

    why did it tell me in notifications that you mentioned me?

    You were hidden in the quote :wink:

    oh that makes sense

  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 488

    @Master schrieb:

    @ShyN3ko said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    wow, clap clap clap clap clap kiddo pulls out his good ol' excuse, it was the lag or lagswitch the pig sometimes looks like she teleports as she uses ambush

    My fav is still "noob camper".
    When i play Freddy.

    Some survivors are just adorable :smile:

    thats true

  • katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 84
    I got in trouble for running class photo on Freddy and risk getting reporting 💀
  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 972
    ;a href="/en/profile/katoptris">katoptris said:
    I got in trouble for running class photo on Freddy and risk getting reporting 💀
    Lol not as bad as my first game no add-ons just testing him out with warden guy gets double hook rushed because dom Freddy be does then goes good camping please delete the game
  • UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 212
    edited December 2018

    Since I have my msg's set to "Friends Only" on PS4, this person decided to friend request me with what was on his mind. I was playing Killer.

    (K Y S = "K i l l U r s e l f" for people who don't know)

    :chuffed: 💜
  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 488

    @Unicorn schrieb:
    Since I have my msg's set to "Friends Only" on PS4, this person decided to friend request me with what was on his mind. I was playing Killer.

    (K Y S = "K i l l U r s e l f" for people who don't know)

    :chuffed: 💜

    1 survivor wrote this under 7 screenshots by me, because only friends can write.

  • DarkWo1f997DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,005

    And his swf friend sent me this one and this was hilarious, he never joined the party and never messaged me back too

    Heh, you’re on Xbox. I can tell. 
  • EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 841
    edited December 2018


    The last part had me in tears. I was face camping with LF to de-rank though so it's as expected.

  • TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 319




    At the end of the day it was an accident

  • xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 389

    This makes me both fume and laugh. I’m so adding to this thread when I get back from karaoke tonight. I’m sorry to everyone here who had to deal with such jerks. It’s sad how easily people can disassociate a player with a human being sometimes. Even if it’s a game where you place yourself in the mindset of a survivor/killer dichotomy

  • BeverlyBeverly Member Posts: 179
    edited December 2018

    Went against an iridescent hatchet huntress who began face camping and nodding halfway through the round. Didn't get a single kill. She accused me and the people I was playing with to be SWF. Best part was I was running ONE PERK. No one was using speed perks, either. The Claudette was using decisive, but honestly that's standard protocol.

  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,827
    @Beverly said:

    Went against an iridescent hatchet huntress who began face camping halfway through the round. Didn't get a single kill. She accused me and the people I was playing with to be SWF. Best part was I was running ONE PERK. No one was using speed perks, either. The Claudette was using decisive, but honestly that's standard protocol.

    Yeah i get accused of playing with friends when i'm actually playing solo kinda often as well.
    I'm like, "dude why the hell would i run kindred and bond if i was playing with friends??"
  • venom12784venom12784 Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2018
    This was after I found him hiding in a locker check the stream there was only one viewer. He couldn't sense the sarcasm.
  • PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 573
    edited December 2018

    The best insults so far:

    Literal:
    "[BAD WORD] I hope u will die in pain u ugly monkey with protruding ears get cancer"

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.