ERROR 300

bluedreambluedream Member Posts: 2
edited December 2018 in Technical issues

Hello everyone,

i'm a player from the UAE and i'v faced many issues with this error since the spirit update for about three months. Yesterday i sent a message to the DBD support team and they have replied with what seems to be a fix to the issue. It fixed the issue for me because i'v been playing since yesterday without the error happening once. I think it will work for people from different regions who are affected by this issue. i will post below the steps of how to fix it. if you still need help feel free to add me on steam.

UPDATE: ignore this post the issue has been resolved and people from the UAE no longer have this issue.

Post edited by bluedream on
Tagged:

Comments

• DeadonkillzDeadonkillz Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2018

Thanks for sharing this , i am going to try it out for couple of games and see if that would fix it. Please edit the post and add " UAE " to title , as this issue have made many quit and finding this would most likely get many to join the game again.

i guess it have something to do with using http instead of https ?

Update : i have been playing for the last 3 hours and no sign of the error. I dont even need to use the fix posted in here , in fact the fix posted here create massive lagspikes.

• bluedreambluedream Member Posts: 2

Apparently they fixed the issue two days ago without even notifying the players. i thought this was a fix because the day i did it i was able to play for a whole day without the error popping once (when they fixed it). it's just a way to log your game and collect data in case you get the error again and then you can send your log file to the support team. i was wrong and these steps has nothing to do with fixing save error 300.

The save error is back , the fix was removed by BHVR ?

• saiisamsaiisam Member Posts: 6
    Issue is back; in the last 2 hours I’ve played a total of 2 games due to this error. 
  • 1337sparda1337sparda Member Posts: 11

Hello, am from UAE my ISP: Etisalat. I Am playing on ps4 and am facing same error. Error 300.
    I played perfectly 2 days ago. and the issue is back can't even start any game. I think the problem is from our ISP Etisalat because my friends from KSA and KWT are playing just fine.

ever since spirit patch , BHVR have been using weird ports. this was not an issue before until they switched to these weird ports

• ahmed3322ahmed3322 Member Posts: 6
    FIX IT OR I WILL QUIT THE GAME
  • saiisamsaiisam Member Posts: 6
    I went from being a rank 2 survivor to a rank 7 due to the amount of disconnects and loss of pips :/ pretty disappointing, really.. 
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 1,890

I have posted on a previous thread about the issues that some UAE players are having with Error Code 300. As of right now I do not have any further information on how this is being resolved, but I will update with further information once it becomes available.

• ahmed3322ahmed3322 Member Posts: 6
    MandyTalk said:

I have posted on a previous thread about the issues that some UAE players are having with Error Code 300. As of right now I do not have any further information on how this is being resolved, but I will update with further information once it becomes available.

MandyTalk said:

thanks 

im waiting

• maadoo97maadoo97 Member Posts: 4

@MandyTalk said:

Yeah we are still waiting.. from like 6 months i still cant play this game.

• egressegress Member Posts: 2

3 months for me , i cant even open the game anymore