We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

ERROR 300

bluedreambluedream Member Posts: 2
edited December 2018 in Technical Issues

Hello everyone,

i'm a player from the UAE and i'v faced many issues with this error since the spirit update for about three months. Yesterday i sent a message to the DBD support team and they have replied with what seems to be a fix to the issue. It fixed the issue for me because i'v been playing since yesterday without the error happening once. I think it will work for people from different regions who are affected by this issue. i will post below the steps of how to fix it. if you still need help feel free to add me on steam.

UPDATE: ignore this post the issue has been resolved and people from the UAE no longer have this issue.

Post edited by bluedream on
Tagged:

Comments

• DeadonkillzDeadonkillz Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2018

Thanks for sharing this , i am going to try it out for couple of games and see if that would fix it. Please edit the post and add " UAE " to title , as this issue have made many quit and finding this would most likely get many to join the game again.

i guess it have something to do with using http instead of https ?

Update : i have been playing for the last 3 hours and no sign of the error. I dont even need to use the fix posted in here , in fact the fix posted here create massive lagspikes.

• bluedreambluedream Member Posts: 2

Apparently they fixed the issue two days ago without even notifying the players. i thought this was a fix because the day i did it i was able to play for a whole day without the error popping once (when they fixed it). it's just a way to log your game and collect data in case you get the error again and then you can send your log file to the support team. i was wrong and these steps has nothing to do with fixing save error 300.

The save error is back , the fix was removed by BHVR ?

• saiisamsaiisam Member Posts: 6
    Issue is back; in the last 2 hours I’ve played a total of 2 games due to this error. 
  • 1337sparda1337sparda Member Posts: 11

Hello, am from UAE my ISP: Etisalat. I Am playing on ps4 and am facing same error. Error 300.
    I played perfectly 2 days ago. and the issue is back can't even start any game. I think the problem is from our ISP Etisalat because my friends from KSA and KWT are playing just fine.

ever since spirit patch , BHVR have been using weird ports. this was not an issue before until they switched to these weird ports

• ahmed3322ahmed3322 Member Posts: 4
    FIX IT OR I WILL QUIT THE GAME
  • saiisamsaiisam Member Posts: 6
    I went from being a rank 2 survivor to a rank 7 due to the amount of disconnects and loss of pips :/ pretty disappointing, really.. 
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,552

I have posted on a previous thread about the issues that some UAE players are having with Error Code 300. As of right now I do not have any further information on how this is being resolved, but I will update with further information once it becomes available.

• ahmed3322ahmed3322 Member Posts: 4
    MandyTalk said:

I have posted on a previous thread about the issues that some UAE players are having with Error Code 300. As of right now I do not have any further information on how this is being resolved, but I will update with further information once it becomes available.

MandyTalk said:

thanks 

im waiting

• maadoo97maadoo97 Member Posts: 5

@MandyTalk said:

Yeah we are still waiting.. from like 6 months i still cant play this game.

• egressegress Member Posts: 2

3 months for me , i cant even open the game anymore