Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Legion confirmed December 11

So it sort of feels like there was a missed announcement of the date for the legion release?

Apparently behavior staff have announced this date, and a quick Google search of legions release date brings up quite a few gaming websites confirming the same info. 

When was this announced?

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/332438/DARKNESS_AMONG_US_A_NEW_CHAPTER_FOR_DEAD_BY_DAYLIGHT_LAUNCHING_ON_DECEMBER_11_nbspDARKNESS_AMONG_US_A_NEW_CHAPTER_FOR_DEAD_BY_DAYLIGHT_LAUNCHING_ON_DECEMBER_11_nbsp.php

Comments

  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    cannot say, thought he released today due to the launch trailer but canadians are on a different timezone than americans

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 12,810

    @alivebydeadight said:
    cannot say, thought he released today due to the launch trailer but canadians are on a different timezone than americans

    What? No they're not. Canada, like the USA, spans multiple timezones, but they do span the same timezones.

  • IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,198
    @Bravescorpio

    I believe this is another speculation like chapter 9.
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    cannot say, thought he released today due to the launch trailer but canadians are on a different timezone than americans

    What? No they're not. Canada, like the USA, spans multiple timezones, but they do span the same timezones.

    sorry, im not the smartest of individuals, I really thought they were different than eachother, but I had that coming

  • BravescorpioBravescorpio Member Posts: 94
    Iceman said:
    @Bravescorpio

    I believe this is another speculation like chapter 9.
    But there is an actual press release in the link I have above, seemingly from Behavior announcing it. 
  • BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,403
    edited December 2018

    @not_Queen Can you confirm please? Websites are reporting this but a tweet or a post here saying thats the goal (or not) would be cool of you.

  • IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,113

    @not_Queen Can you confirm this, please?

  • ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 755
    Would be nice to know if it’s coming out for all platforms at the same time too.
  • HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,297

    they probably spilled the beans to someone yesterday at the game awards. For the first time I'm more excited fro the survivor then the killer

  • IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,113

    @HellDescent said:
    they probably spilled the beans to someone yesterday at the game awards. For the first time I'm more excited fro the survivor then the killer

    You're not hype for Susie? :(

  • HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,297

    @Ihatelife said:

    @HellDescent said:
    they probably spilled the beans to someone yesterday at the game awards. For the first time I'm more excited fro the survivor then the killer

    You're not hype for Susie? :(

    nope. It's fun to be able to run and obstacle coarse like a maniac and all, but they didn't balance him properly

  • it might not be the 11th thugh, i remember the spirit and clown being a couple days after the speculation date

  • HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,297

    BHVR hasn't confirmed the official date yet

  • TheCatLadyTheCatLady Member Posts: 60
    Excited for Susie! <3 
  • It's tomorrow
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,147
    It's also on the wiki
  • ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

    @thekiller490490 said:
    It's also on the wiki

    Yeah, but then we cant have 10 topics going at once if people looked it up themselves

Sign In or Register to comment.