Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Making it possible for the survivors to see the gamertag of who they will be facing due to grievance

13»

Comments

• OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Orion said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Yea because a rank 20 knows sooo much about what goes on for a survivor , you say they abused it but killers abuse it every day and it sometimes takes forty minutes to find a damn match because of it, I can’t wait till you cry babies get your lobby dodge taken away, this game will be in such a better place than it is right now , killer mains are the whiniest bunch , survival rates under 50%? Well we blame people who dc once in a blue moon for that but all that farming that killers do with survivors doesn’t count towards the survival rate , Ive literally seen this logic on here ; oh and if you are more knowledgeable than a rank 20 survivor isn’t what you’re doing called noob stomping when experienced players stay at a beginner level?

1. I'm not a Killer main
    2. You don't know why I dodge
    3. Survivors DC very frequently, to the point that even other Survivors are complaining about it
    4. I don't play at rank 20

Assumptions and generalizations are not equivalent to knowledge.

I’ve watched your stream recently though and if you are a survivor main you never play this game enough to have an educated opinion about what happens at high ranks
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,750

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    I’ve watched your stream recently though and if you are a survivor main you never play this game enough to have an educated opinion about what happens at high ranks

I play both sides. I haven't streamed lately because my headset is busted. I have to go buy a new one before I step into DbD again, for obvious reasons.
    Also, I do play games on my own time, outside the stream.

• OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Orion said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

I play both sides. I haven't streamed lately because my headset is busted. I have to go buy a new one before I step into DbD again, for obvious reasons.
    Also, I do play games on my own time, outside the stream.

I’ll give you that, it’s entirely possible I’m wrong and you are leveled up on both sides right now , I was just taking jnto account the last stream I saw you do when the new content came out.
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,750

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    I’ll give you that, it’s entirely possible I’m wrong and you are leveled up on both sides right now , I was just taking jnto account the last stream I saw you do when the new content came out.

Well, I don't bother leveling up Survivors unless I want their perks, and I already have all the perks I want on Jake (thanks to the Shrine), so I did not level up any Survivors besides Jake. I'm also mediocre as Survivor at best, meaning my Survivor rank will be much lower than my Killer rank, especially because I prefer stealth play.
    And yeah, a day or so after that stream, while I was playing with my BF, my headset broke. Now sound only comes out of one side.