For its year 3 anniversary, Dead by Daylight will be hosting its biggest livestream on May 31st at 3PM EST
Major reveals, drama, laughs, cries, surprises. It’s a date!

BBQ and Chili indirect nerf

2»

Comments

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 324

Also affects Bitter Murmur, Survivors can benefit from hiding in the locker when someone else finishes a gen. How does this change affect survivors negatively again? It's a nerf to killers and a buff to survivors, it gives me an extra option to avoid BBQ and Chili when I'm far from the killer. I welcome the change.

• Inug0dInug0d Member Posts: 1
    edited January 31

Has it been nerfed points wise? I've been hooking 3-4 players and not pass from 30k and sometimes barely 25k bp unless I use bp bonus perks. Also idle players should be kicked out of game just plain and simple lately this "ranked survivors" just idle in wait after 2 gens done leaving all the work to others, at least make the crows dmg cripple the survivor somehow.

• SailedSavageSailedSavage Member Posts: 89
    If you have to use BBQ and Chili to not camp then you suck butt at killer. I've won countless games without camping before BBQ&C ever came out. Camping is a crutch because you suck at chases. As a survivor I love camping killers because if it's not me being camped I can escape 9/10 times.
  • KelmatKelmat Member Posts: 3

Love you for saying this, i was about to do the same. If anyone tells you that they need to camp because they don't have wallhack, then they are not playing the game correctly.

• No1TheLarchNo1TheLarch Member Posts: 217
    edited April 18

Camping is bad for the game, contributes to survs not playing and therefore longer que times for killer.

@HellDescent Umm no they cannot? Do you ever play survivor?

• TreemanXDTreemanXD Member Posts: 4,392

If y’all are complaining about lockers hiding auras then I hope you don’t complain about looping. Stealth play will probably never be viable since we have people complaining about lockers and hiding behind a gen covering your aura.

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,239

WTF? This post was made in december... How is It people keep leaving comments here? 😂

• GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 461

MODS! get the shovel and bury this necro!