The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

BBQ and Chili indirect nerf

2»

Comments

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 1,257

Also affects Bitter Murmur, Survivors can benefit from hiding in the locker when someone else finishes a gen. How does this change affect survivors negatively again? It's a nerf to killers and a buff to survivors, it gives me an extra option to avoid BBQ and Chili when I'm far from the killer. I welcome the change.

• Inug0dInug0d Member Posts: 1
    edited January 31

Has it been nerfed points wise? I've been hooking 3-4 players and not pass from 30k and sometimes barely 25k bp unless I use bp bonus perks. Also idle players should be kicked out of game just plain and simple lately this "ranked survivors" just idle in wait after 2 gens done leaving all the work to others, at least make the crows dmg cripple the survivor somehow.

• SailedSavageSailedSavage Member Posts: 89
    If you have to use BBQ and Chili to not camp then you suck butt at killer. I've won countless games without camping before BBQ&C ever came out. Camping is a crutch because you suck at chases. As a survivor I love camping killers because if it's not me being camped I can escape 9/10 times.
  • KelmatKelmat Member Posts: 18

Love you for saying this, i was about to do the same. If anyone tells you that they need to camp because they don't have wallhack, then they are not playing the game correctly.

• No1TheLarchNo1TheLarch Member Posts: 217
    edited April 18

Camping is bad for the game, contributes to survs not playing and therefore longer que times for killer.

@HellDescent Umm no they cannot? Do you ever play survivor?

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 9,289

If y’all are complaining about lockers hiding auras then I hope you don’t complain about looping. Stealth play will probably never be viable since we have people complaining about lockers and hiding behind a gen covering your aura.

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,257

WTF? This post was made in december... How is It people keep leaving comments here? 😂

• GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 461

MODS! get the shovel and bury this necro!

• ArcfangArcfang Member Posts: 1

The reason freddy is getting a rework is because he absolutely needs one.... He is a complete joke to play as. The only reason people actually use him or level him up is for his perks....

• BloodyTappBloodyTapp Member Posts: 107

Just buff Distortion and Sole Survivor, which block aura reading. Two problems would have been solved at once

• TheDizTheDiz Member Posts: 39

it's so blatantly obvious that most of the comments are from killer mains because BBQ is such an OP perk and getting in a locker to block the effect is the only counter to the perk aside from being an SWF team that is only focused on saving teammates and staying close by. Just run Iron Maiden with it since it's extremely OP to begin with it forces you to give up another perk slot because as someone who plays both killer and survivor I can tell you it's an unfair advantage and I typically try not to run it or NOED unless it's for a daily or I'm upset about SWF teams, lol