Content | The Darkness Among Us
The Darkness Among Us Chapter will be released on PS4 Japan later today.
NEW KILLER: THE LEGION
When teenagers get involved with an impulsive mastermind, they discover an addictive kind of freedom. Together, they spiral out of control and become the wrong kind of crowd. Players will choose to embody one of the agile teenagers able to catch Survivors off-guard with their power, Feral Frenzy.
The Legion’s power is:
- Feral Frenzy. When active, The Legion can move at a faster rate, vault pallets, and missed attacks have a shorter cooldown. Successful attacks made during the Frenzy apply a new status effect – DEEP WOUND – and reset the power’s duration, allowing The Legion to chain their attacks to multiple Survivors.
The Legion comes with 3 perks:
- Discordance: Any time 2 or more survivors are working on the same Generator; the Generator's aura is highlighted for a short duration.
- Mad Grit: While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cooldown for missed attacks, and hitting another Survivor will pause the carried Survivor’s wiggle timer for a moment.
- Iron Maiden: You open lockers faster. Additionally, when a Survivor exits a locker, their location is revealed, and they suffer from the Exposed status effect for a while.
NEW SURVIVOR: JEFF JOHANSEN
Jeff is an artist with a heart of gold. One morning, he got a phone call from Ormond, Alberta. Home. Jeff revisited the home he left behind, but he should never have looked back.
Jeff Johansen comes with 3 perks:
- Breakdown: Any time you are removed from a hook (escaped or saved), the hook breaks and the Killer's aura is shown to you.
- Aftercare: A 2-way link is created between yourself and other Survivors when you cooperate. When you heal or rescue someone, or when someone heals or rescues you, a link is created, allowing you to see each other’s auras across the entire map.
- Distortion: You start the Trial with 3 tokens. When your aura would be shown to the killer, the perk activates, and a token is consumed. For a short period, your aura will not be shown to the Killer and you leave no scratch marks.
NEW MAP: THE ORMOND SLOPES RESORT
Welcome to Ormond, Alberta. Surrounded by an impressive mountain range, The Ormond Slopes Resort now lies derelict. The resort fell into disuse. Ormond’s resort was abandoned to decay, and then became a hideout for gangs of teenagers looking for trouble. Some people say it hid a darkness, a bottomless hole from where no one could return.
The Mount Orford map appearance rate will be increased during the first week of the Darkness Among Us Chapter release, gradually reaching the same rate as other maps on Dec. 18th
Check out the new Wicked Wares collection!