Some users on PS4 are currently experiencing connection issues. Our team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We’ll update you as we have new information to share.
The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

I will try to git gud with Legion

OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,271
edited December 2018 in Media Lounge

During my next stream (which should start in 30-60 minutes, depending on how long it takes for me to cook and eat), I will attempt to find out what the most efficient way to play Legion is. Note that efficiency will be determined by kill ratio against good Survivors. I have a playstyle in mind that I believe will work, but it'll take time to get into it. Join me if you're interested: twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf

Comments

• Speshul_KittenSpeshul_Kitten Member Posts: 775
    So the *nothing else* doesn’t apply to the skills of survivors to-let’s say, survive?
  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,561

I don't know a build just yet.... but Monitor and Abuse is 100% a MUST

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,271

@Speshul_Kitten said:
    So the nothing else doesn’t apply to the skills of survivors to-let’s say, survive?

I'll amend my OP.

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I don't know a build just yet.... but Monitor and Abuse is 100% a MUST

Definitely.

I'll open with my idea of how to play the Legion, and we'll see if it pans out. If not, I'll think it over for a while and come up with a different idea.

Going live in about 5 minutes.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 2,569

Nice <3

@Dreamnomad said:
    Isn't there a more appropriate place to plug your stream than the general forum?

Yes. Unfortunately, it's a graveyard that people rarely check for live streams airing in 30-60 minutes. Mostly people go there to check videos of past streams or highlights or whatever.
    Anyway, stream's over. My "closing statements" are in the last 10 or so minutes. I lay out the problems with the Legion, suggest a few perks and a playstyle (the same playstyle I suggested at the start), and suggest a buff to the Legion.

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,233
    @Orion I know your a twitch player but once your done could you uploads your broadcast to YouTube so I can see it as well

@redsopine01 said:
    @Orion I know your a twitch player but once your done could you uploads your broadcast to YouTube so I can see it as well

I stream on YouTube simultaneously. It's there as well. The link to the YouTube channel should be in the Twitch channel.

• GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 788
    Do or do not

there is no try

look guys I made a Star Wars reference pls be my friend
  • ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 610
    Interestingly enough, Legion gets better later in the game.

So long as you keep the Gens fairly close, bouncing between all the Survivors is much easier.
  • Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,654

@ModernFable said:

So long as you keep the Gens fairly close, bouncing between all the Survivors is much easier.

Like when there are 3 gens left on the map in a tight area that's highly patrollable? That's the 3 gen strat and just about any killer can do it.

• ZavriZavri Member Posts: 259

bro, it's already determined that the most efficient way is to use addons for a 3 hit down with power recovery.

obviously, chain hits when possible but 3 hit downing is the best we're gonna get against GOOD survivors.

idiot players will end up getting downed because of the scary mending at 99%.

this killer is garbage and wraith, freddy, and leatherface are better.

• ModernFableModernFable Member Posts: 610

@ModernFable said:

Like when there are 3 gens left on the map in a tight area that's highly patrollable? That's the 3 gen strat and just about any killer can do it.

Yes, but there are those who excel at it, like Doctor.

Legion has a fun time with 3 Gen’ing because he can multi hit survivors working on the same Gen.

It wastes a lot of their time having to Mend and Heal, and helps you pressure all of the Gens better.
  • BeanieEnthusiastBeanieEnthusiast Member Posts: 213
    +1 LOL
  • ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 439
    Please don't say git gud unless you want people to think you're a child.

@ModernFable said:

Indeed. I talk about that during the last 10 minutes of my stream.

@Zavri said:
    bro, it's already determined that the most efficient way is to use addons for a 3 hit down with power recovery.

obviously, chain hits when possible but 3 hit downing is the best we're gonna get against GOOD survivors.

idiot players will end up getting downed because of the scary mending at 99%.

this killer is garbage and wraith, freddy, and leatherface are better.

So after less than 24 hours, the most efficient playstyle has already been determined? Determined by who?

@ProfoundEnding said:

"Git gud" is a time-honored tradition and phrase. Besides, you can also just go to my stream and hear my smooth, sexy voice if you're unsure.

Please plug your stream somewhere else. Thanks. 
  • IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,001
    Orion said:

@ProfoundEnding said:

"Git gud" is a time-honored tradition and phrase. Besides, you can also just go to my stream and hear my smooth, sexy voice if you're unsure.

Yes indeed that voice of yours 😁

@BeanieEnthusiast said:
    Please plug your stream somewhere else. Thanks. 

I used to do it in the Media Lounge, but everyone else was doing it here. They got results, I didn't. That's because nobody checks the Media Lounge for live streams; they go there to check for past videos and highlights.

I’ve never seen anyone link their streams here. Does the post not show up in recent discussions if it is posted in media lounge? 

@BeanieEnthusiast said:
    I’ve never seen anyone link their streams here. Does the post not show up in recent discussions if it is posted in media lounge? 

I've seen it plenty, before it gets buried or is moved to the Media Lounge. The threads usually get several views, and I'm guessing the streams themselves aren't any different. I'm not sure if it shows up in RD or not.

I mainly use the forums on my phone and only look at recent discussions. Yours is the first one I’ve seen. Maybe I just have bad timing. 

@Iceman said:
    Yes indeed that voice of yours 😁

It's been complimented by multiple people over the years.

• OblitiryOblitiry Member Posts: 486
    I missed the stream but I'll definitely watch the video. I got time to kill anyways :)

@Oblitiry said:
    I missed the stream but I'll definitely watch the video. I got time to kill anyways :)

Thank you, I appreciate it.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 2,220
    Who cares if someone plugs their stream?, if they are into dbd and are frequently on forums then I'm sure people are curious about how that person plays the game. Gives you a better sense of how real the views of the person is.