We have added additional information to the upcoming Ghost Face changes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/531640/#Comment_531640
The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
The Bloodhunt has been extended to June 20th at 2pm ET! Jump in and enjoy double the bloodpoints.

I will try to git gud with Legion

2»

Comments

• RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,259

Gonna watch it too, when I will have the time, I'm really curious if you found a way to play the Legion efficiently.

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,174
    @Orion I saw you had issues with the cornfields I have a way to help there don't look up follow the scratch marks chase them through it via 75 degrees down so you can see there feet and find them
  • BossBoss Member Posts: 4,616

So...How is it going so far?

• akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 829

@Orion said:
    During my next stream (which should start in 30-60 minutes, depending on how long it takes for me to cook and eat), I will attempt to find out what the most efficient way to play Legion is. Note that efficiency will be determined by kill ratio against good Survivors. I have a playstyle in mind that I believe will work, but it'll take time to get into it. Join me if you're interested: twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf

Watched Scott's stream yesterday pretty much the most viable way to play legion is get duration add-ons double stab with frenzy unless they are close then you can spread the damage out, then moonwalk to abuse the deep wound timer, they will either mend and you can stab them or they will go down. Scott was reliably 4king most matches with this strategy and it has no decent counter.

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,174
    Also man your lag is terrible in your vids constantly stopping and playing
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 10,864
    edited December 2018

@redsopine01 said:
    Also man your lag is terrible in your vids constantly stopping and playing

Yeah, I recently switched ISPs because the previous one wanted to start charging double the price for the same speed. Turns out the reason the new one is cheaper is because their connection sucks balls when you actually push it to the limit.

@redsopine01 said:
    @Orion I saw you had issues with the cornfields I have a way to help there don't look up follow the scratch marks chase them through it via 75 degrees down so you can see there feet and find them

I'll give it a try next time, thanks.

edited December 2018

@akbays35 said:

@Orion said:
    During my next stream (which should start in 30-60 minutes, depending on how long it takes for me to cook and eat), I will attempt to find out what the most efficient way to play Legion is. Note that efficiency will be determined by kill ratio against good Survivors. I have a playstyle in mind that I believe will work, but it'll take time to get into it. Join me if you're interested: twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf

Watched Scott's stream yesterday pretty much the most viable way to play legion is get duration add-ons double stab with frenzy unless they are close then you can spread the damage out, then moonwalk to abuse the deep wound timer, they will either mend and you can stab them or they will go down. Scott was reliably 4king most matches with this strategy and it has no decent counter.

I was kinda looking for a way that didn't rely on abusing the game like that (i.e.: chase without triggering chase conditions). I tried something like that once during my stream and didn't feel right afterward.

• only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Orion said:

@akbays35 said:

@Orion said:

I was kinda looking for a way that didn't rely on abusing the game like that (i.e.: chase without triggering chase conditions). I tried something like that once during my stream and didn't feel right afterward.

But you'll happily face camp?

You're a weird dude