We just reverted our Matchmaking to the previous version. We gathered a lot of feedback in the last weeks that will help us improve the general quality of the system. More information will be provided later this week on the upcoming changes. Thank you for your understanding.
2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest

How to get a lot of Bloodpoints with the Pig!

GlossedGlossed Member Posts: 47

The Pig may not seem like a killer that would get a lot of bloodpoints but she is actually really good at it.
3 Items you need: Distressing, BBQ&Chili, Last Will.
Distressing gives you more bloodpoints in the Deviousness category. BBQ&Chili multiply's your bloodpoints depending on how many tokens or Survivors hooked. And Last will gives you a extra trap.

If you place a trap on a survivor it normally gives 500 Bloodpoints. With distressing 3 it instead gives 1000 Bloodpoints. Now Distressing isn't like BBQ&Chili. Distressing has a cap (8,000) Like the max for every category. If you use last will and Distressing 3 instead of getting 2,500 Bloodpoints you get 5,000. Now BBQ&Chili comes in handy. If you get max tokens (4) and use all of your traps, you get a minimum of 10,000 Bloodpoints. If you hit someone with your ambush it counts as a Deviousness action. So if you max out Deviousness and max out BBQ&Chili you get a minimum of 16,000 Bloodpoints. This is a way you can get a good amount of bloodpoints.

Tagged:

Comments

• only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

I can get the same amount of bloodpoints with Billy and quicker, thus having more games and more points.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,577
    edited June 2018
    Use this build along with Unnerving Presence and the Interlocking Razors for you know...
  • MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 104

@only1biggs said:
    I can get the same amount of bloodpoints with Billy and quicker, thus having more games and more points.

But it's also interesting to play with different Killers. I like to play with every Killer. Sometimes I use a randomizer to randomize with which Killer I have to play with xD

• Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 307

@MrDardon said:

@only1biggs said:

But it's also interesting to play with different Killers. I like to play with every Killer. Sometimes I use a randomizer to randomize with which Killer I have to play with xD

So who's your least favorite killer, out of curiosity?

• 0uchMyMeg0uchMyMeg Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2018

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:

So who's your least favorite killer, out of curiosity?

I am also interested in your response xD