Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Stop playing the Freddy

hMMhMM Member Posts: 121

It's
-Not fun for neither side
-Impossible to hide from
-Worst killer in the game
-Will not survive in the high ranks
-Terrible endgame killer

«1

Comments

  • hMMhMM Member Posts: 121

    @Runiver said:
    wait, Freddy is a killer ?
    To me he's just an unpicked survivor with a hobo sweater.
    Not even worth mentioning.

    Thank you, someone who understands

  • TaretsuTaretsu Member Posts: 46

    Uhmm, neither side? He's a lot of fun for me. Actually made it to rank 1 playing only him...

  • lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

    I still find Freddy fun if you go into a match playing him knowing he is weak and you probably will not walk out with more than 2k. He is fun because of his flaws.

  • RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

    @lasombra1979 said:
    I still find Freddy fun if you go into a match playing him knowing he is weak and you probably will not walk out with more than 2k. He is fun because of his flaws.

    Well, now that's a first.
    Masochism at its finest.

  • lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

    @Runiver said:

    @lasombra1979 said:
    I still find Freddy fun if you go into a match playing him knowing he is weak and you probably will not walk out with more than 2k. He is fun because of his flaws.

    Well, now that's a first.
    Masochism at its finest.

    I am an unusual person.

    If I want a competitive game, no way in hell would I run Freddy. I am crazy, not stupid. But if I am looking to just goof off in game and have fun, I will run Freddy. He is rarely played, esp on console. So when he does pop up, its unexpected and you can catch players napping.

  • MasochistFreddyMainMasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    I have fun playing him. At least that is what I keep telling myself.   :'(
  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

    I'm gonna slug everyone with Knock Out now. :)

  • BongRips4WraithBongRips4Wraith Member Posts: 87

    I've been playing knockout slug Freddy and its been working great, even against some SWF groups that help their friends locate slugs.

  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    But its THE Freddy. It has to be powerful.
  • CetrenCetren Member Posts: 979
    Time to play some Freddy games as soon as I get home!
  • P3MyersP3Myers Member Posts: 58

    get good, play more?

  • Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,577

    Hate Freddy matches. Never any fun.

  • BaysideBayside Member Posts: 40

    I ' M D E A D

  • TradebaronTradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Nah I'm gonna keep playing him. Good or bad I enjoy him alot. Also it seems he'll get buffed in the mid chapter balance patch so there's that.

    I could say stop playing doctor because of the same points, but that's for other people. I enjoy playing against any and all killers. 

    I mean, who plays a game they don't enjoy? Seems odd.
  • GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I like going against Freddy as a survivor just for the fear factor that a horror game should deliver. Looking back when in the dream state and being chased by Freddy is a genuine terrifying experience, having only seeing a vague outline and his infamous weapon. Not fun as the killer though, very difficult :(
  • MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member Posts: 16

    how dare you hare on actual g o d

  • Demonsouls1993Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261

    @hMM said:
    It's
    -Not fun for neither side
    -Impossible to hide from
    -Worst killer in the game
    -Will not survive in the high ranks
    -Terrible endgame killer

    sure just quit using BS DS and SC first

  • Demonsouls1993Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    @hMM said:
    It's
    -Not fun for neither side
    -Impossible to hide from
    -Worst killer in the game
    -Will not survive in the high ranks
    -Terrible endgame killer

    sure just quit using BS DS and SC first

    meant SB not BS

  • hMMhMM Member Posts: 121

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    @Demonsouls1993 said:

    @hMM said:
    It's
    -Not fun for neither side
    -Impossible to hide from
    -Worst killer in the game
    -Will not survive in the high ranks
    -Terrible endgame killer

    sure just quit using BS DS and SC first

    meant SB not BS

    I use neither of them. I use Lithe, dance with me, bond and urban evasion.

  • dragobvdragobv Member Posts: 302

    freddy would be fine if selfcare didnt wake you up

  • mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 744

    FIrst of all. I have all the perks on Freddy so I've put some time on him.

    Freddy is straight up obnoxious to play against for both sides. Survivors hate not being able to hide from him, he tunnels them one by one and that's bad because the tunneled survivor will get tunnel fatigued and the rest of the survivors won't get enough BP in the match because Freddy is only dealing with one survivor at a time.

    His kit is also weak to play as, SC should not be able to wake a survivor up. When transitioning into Dream World survivors should not be able to repair, heal, cleanse or any action progression.

    One of the only decent ways you can play Freddy is when you stack the dress addons together, because where it stands right now skill checks are triggering too often but the problem with that is that it would suck bawls for the survivors.

    Hears Lalalala >> quits game.

    Overall his kit is just bad and annoying to play against. _

  • TradebaronTradebaron Member Posts: 135
    I mean it's down to perspective. I don't agree with that because I face Freddy and can beat him, but can also play him where I don't tunnel.

    Tunneling is a strategy that sadly is the most rewarding of any killer. It's divorced from being specifically a Freddy thing, that's just people's perception. 

    Besides the proposed changes make going after other people to sleep them more worth it. If anything it'll encourage Freddy to hunt everyone down since a 4 second transition and no self care skill checks would be worth it to try and make a slumber party.
  • Blu3Shad0w12Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    I actually like to play Freddy he is my second main but I understand why you hate Freddy
  • EmasculatorEmasculator Member Posts: 3

    @Taretsu said:
    Uhmm, neither side? He's a lot of fun for me. Actually made it to rank 1 playing only him...

    On the Internet, nobody knows you're Freddy Krueger

  • kevinb420kevinb420 Member Posts: 32

    I understand where you’re coming from but I enjoy playing Freddy. Def needs a buff but he’s still fun.

  • Asylum_BHVRAsylum_BHVR Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2018

    right I'm using my prestige 3 freddy for a while now lol

  • FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,585

    @mistar_z said:
    One of the only decent ways you can play Freddy is when you stack the dress addons together, because where it stands right now skill checks are triggering too often but the problem with that is that it would suck bawls for the survivors.

    Found your problem right here.

    Most survivors aren't going to pull punches with you, why should you be pulling punches with them?

    They're your adversaries, you should be approaching them with the attitude that your purpose is to utterly DESTROY them.

    Personally, I wish there was more Freddy's out there. I find him an interesting challenge to go up against.

Sign In or Register to comment.