The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Are the legion the most evil?

2

Comments

  • TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

    Michael Myers is literally described as just pure evil. Frankie is the most evil out of all of them, and Susie is the least evil, because of her I would say they are not the most. But I would bet my left one on saying Michael is. The most evil unlicensed killer though, would have to be either Billy or Hag.

    Lol I love how he just said Myers was an UNLICENSED killer
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Dehitay said:

    Legion has got to be the least evil of killers. Their lore was clearly a rushed effort cause if you think of how the entity operates, it makes absolutely no sense for it to take them into the fog. They killed all of one person and it was because they a mistake, not cause they were looking for a kill. Joe and Susie didn't even really want to do it. Julie's intentions were more of a do it for Frank mentality than a bloodlust. Frank is the only one who I would even consider worthy of the entity's consideration, but it took them all for reasons that don't fit the entity's mentality.

    Actually lore state that for the most part the entity like killers it could twist to killing meaning it can.guide events to where people you'd never expect to kill to do it. The entity chose those 4
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

    @xmenfanatic said:

    @The_Trapper said:

    @xmenfanatic said:

    @The_Trapper said:
    Michael Myers is literally described as just pure evil. Frankie is the most evil out of all of them, and Susie is the least evil, because of her I would say they are not the most. But I would bet my left one on saying Michael is. The most evil unlicensed killer though, would have to be either Billy or Hag.

    The vibe I’ve gotten from Susie’s description and how the devs have spoken about he rand Legion in the Making of, I feel like they were saying Susie is evil and the Legion is all about any imaginable person having that potential. Susie is the nerdy crazy girl who seems sweet but in the end actually holds psychotic tendencies.

    She struck me as the nerdy girl, but her story said she was the most reluctant to stab the janitor, Frank forced her knife to stab him. The Legion art also showed Susie had the fewest kills by far. Before I forget. Susie's animations show her to look like she herself is scared and reluctant.

    EDIT: Compare her animations to Frank or Joe's, Joe acts like it no longer really bothers him, Frank acts like he almost enjoys it a little.

    I totally got that nerdy vibe from her too. I believe they described her as the nerdy weird girl. So I imagine someone eccentric but intelligent. I think she definitely has this sweet image to her that makes the irony of her personable demeanor being a guide to her truly more corrupt core. I think we was a sweetheart/kinder character, and I don’t think all of them would kill if given the choice. But I also think the entity would only choose people who are capable of being driven to that point or having been.

    I remember how the entity was actually going for Rin’s Father as a killer, and when it sensed the drive for revenge it chose Rin instead to be a killer and dawn the mantle of the Spirit.

    I think it would be cool to get a survivor who was a killer. And I think Susie could be a potential contender for that. She’s the most popular of the Legion, and it would be an interesting parallel. She would be the first person pulled in with the intention of being a killer, and struggling as survivor. It would imply she succumbed as a survivor and eventually took on the role of killer. I think it was add some tragedy to her story, and a reminder that all survivors eventually succumb.

    I personally think Joey is the most popular of the four, purely based on his clothing. It is by far the coolest in my opinion, but we don't really know that much about Joey as a person.

    We know the reason why most killers kill, Leatherface does it out of fear, Billy does it because he loves it. Myers does it because he is pure evil.

    Why do Legion do it? Frank probably enjoys it, Julie doesn't really care, I don't know about Joey but Susie probably does it out of fear, perhaps fear that if the survivors get away they will tell the police about the murder of the janitor. The Entity could easily whisper that thought into their heads, there are multiple possibilities.

    THANK YOU. Why the f#ck does every one call him f#ucking joe? Seriously it is JOEY he would prefer that name (coming from someone in a similar situation of wrong @ss names). But seriously as soon as i knew they named one of them joey I was like man I gotta get my hand on my game counter part, and then i saw the out fit and was like thank the god of develepers for bestowing upon ours this magnificent creation.
  • MilordMilord Member Posts: 158

    @xmenfanatic said:

    @The_Trapper said:

    @xmenfanatic said:

    @The_Trapper said:
    Michael Myers is literally described as just pure evil. Frankie is the most evil out of all of them, and Susie is the least evil, because of her I would say they are not the most. But I would bet my left one on saying Michael is. The most evil unlicensed killer though, would have to be either Billy or Hag.

    The vibe I’ve gotten from Susie’s description and how the devs have spoken about he rand Legion in the Making of, I feel like they were saying Susie is evil and the Legion is all about any imaginable person having that potential. Susie is the nerdy crazy girl who seems sweet but in the end actually holds psychotic tendencies.

    She struck me as the nerdy girl, but her story said she was the most reluctant to stab the janitor, Frank forced her knife to stab him. The Legion art also showed Susie had the fewest kills by far. Before I forget. Susie's animations show her to look like she herself is scared and reluctant.

    EDIT: Compare her animations to Frank or Joe's, Joe acts like it no longer really bothers him, Frank acts like he almost enjoys it a little.

    I totally got that nerdy vibe from her too. I believe they described her as the nerdy weird girl. So I imagine someone eccentric but intelligent. I think she definitely has this sweet image to her that makes the irony of her personable demeanor being a guide to her truly more corrupt core. I think we was a sweetheart/kinder character, and I don’t think all of them would kill if given the choice. But I also think the entity would only choose people who are capable of being driven to that point or having been.

    I remember how the entity was actually going for Rin’s Father as a killer, and when it sensed the drive for revenge it chose Rin instead to be a killer and dawn the mantle of the Spirit.

    I think it would be cool to get a survivor who was a killer. And I think Susie could be a potential contender for that. She’s the most popular of the Legion, and it would be an interesting parallel. She would be the first person pulled in with the intention of being a killer, and struggling as survivor. It would imply she succumbed as a survivor and eventually took on the role of killer. I think it was add some tragedy to her story, and a reminder that all survivors eventually succumb.

    I personally think Joey is the most popular of the four, purely based on his clothing. It is by far the coolest in my opinion, but we don't really know that much about Joey as a person.

    We know the reason why most killers kill, Leatherface does it out of fear, Billy does it because he loves it. Myers does it because he is pure evil.

    Why do Legion do it? Frank probably enjoys it, Julie doesn't really care, I don't know about Joey but Susie probably does it out of fear, perhaps fear that if the survivors get away they will tell the police about the murder of the janitor. The Entity could easily whisper that thought into their heads, there are multiple possibilities.

    THANK YOU. Why the f#ck does every one call him f#ucking joe? Seriously it is JOEY he would prefer that name (coming from someone in a similar situation of wrong @ss names). But seriously as soon as i knew they named one of them joey I was like man I gotta get my hand on my game counter part, and then i saw the out fit and was like thank the god of develepers for bestowing upon ours this magnificent creation.
    And yet we only have 1 Joey outfit. I hope we'll see more of him soon. Really loving his posture (and I have a feeling he's slightly hunky).
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Milord said:
    And yet we only have 1 Joey outfit. I hope we'll see more of him soon. Really loving his posture (and I have a feeling he's slightly hunky).
    Let me tell you all us Joeys are hunky just ask my fiancee, and yea probably a few spikes to go with cause you know joey strait up punk lol. A red skull mask would be awesome and a reverse color of his current mask.
  • RattmanRattman Member Posts: 781

    There was a theory about Doctor - at the very end of his story it says that wounds on bodies which were found suggest that he searched panacea from mind control. So, he realised that he encountered something evil, which could control his mind. And he tried to struggle, tried to find medicine. And also, some of the addons says that he created alternative ways of treatment in fog - after he was transfered to Entity realm. So, what Iam trying to say, maybe he believed what he still able to bent his mind to his will, he still able to continue his research in Entity's realm. Unfortunatelly, Entity just corrupted him too much and he gone too crazy. Dat irony tho - Entity won in Doctor's own playground.
    So, evil - maybe not the most correct word here. i'd say corrupted (not only by Entity, but also by his mentor). And, probably, way too much liking his job.

  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323
    edited January 8
    Okie dokie, hi, let's break this down. Evan does have torture, I actually think he also trapped himself in with his workers (i reread the backstory and it implied something along those lines). Max is majorly deformed, then was isolated, that could do wonders for a child's mental stability. Now, we have Philip, he killed by rage, he was distraught in finding he accidently-purposely killed people, he killed his boss out of rage. Sally, i think it was a mental hospital? Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but she probably couldn't handle it anymore. Her husband died and the working at the asylum for 2 (?) decades caused her to snap. Lisa really didn't have a choice, it was either eat or be eaten. She already had potential to be a killer, as she DIDN'T die from being EATEN and being malnourished and dehydrated. Her sleep probably wasn't good either. She should be dead is what I'm saying. Now, Herman I'm so-so about. He did kill a lot of people while working on his own for a few months (right?), however, he does have clear signs of torture, nowhere does it say he did that to himself, and besides Jeff the Killer, no one would do that to themselves, insane or not. Anna, she knows somewhat that killing is wrong. However, the only adult she's ever known was her mother, and her mother taught her to hunt. However, she does have a deep maternal instinct. Michael Myers, not a sadist in any way, he just kills to kill, and nothing will stop him. Freddy, I didn't watch the Nightmare on Elm Street, through I did read his backstory and my mother did confirm he was a child predator. Scary. Amanda, I didn't see the Saw movies, however I know she had a drug problem (I think, this is from memory), and John was like her... way out I guess. She started making traps that were unsolvable because she believed that no one can change. Jeffrey (Kenneth?) is a psychopath. He has the symptoms of one from a young boy, and he's a sadist to add on that. He's a sadist shown by the fact he keeps fingers on a keyring, trophies from his victims, that's 100% creepy kay, if I were murdered, at least let me keep my limbs. Bubba, he kills to protect his family, but I also didn't watch those movies so... Now, Rin, 100% vengeance. Okay, Legion, yay, Frank has feelings, he does. He's not a sexual sadist, he loves his friends a lot, him stabbing the cleaner was a flight or fight response. He didn't know if the cleaner was going to hurt Julie or not. Julie is clearly Frank's second-in-command or something similar, she'll do whatever Frank says. Joey is a follower, however he probably didn't like Frank yelling at Susie for defying him, probably throught that was a low move, even for him. Susie, she's been manipulated this far, however, she still's able to make her own decisions, at an extent, though. She said no to Frank, however Frank has a temper problem shown by earlier in the writing that he lashed out at foster families. He only stopped because he gained a crush on Julie. That's literally why. Anyways, everything will go Frank's way. That's why Susie won't be a survivor, Frank wouldn't let her. I love them honestly, however I don't mind telling them off. Susie may be innocent, but that Susie is long gone, she's only a shell of her humanity. With Frank and the Entity around, she won't be a survivor. She has the potential to, however, she'll also leave her best friend, Julie.

    Anyways, Legion aint even the top 10 of your problems. Michael wouldn't even be top 10, he strikes once a year lol. Anyways, correct me if im wrong ANYWHERE, please.
    Post edited by NoodleLegs on
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,083

    @NoodleLegs
    The only part I disagree with is Joey giving 0 craps, if you mean he is an edgy teen or whatever. He does follow Frank willingly and loyally, probably because of his own insecurity. He is a follower type person, those typical characters from movies who follow the popular ones and back up anything they do.

  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323
    @PigNRun

    I really didn't know what to write for Joey since he's mentioned less, I guess, but I completely agree.

    I feel like I should say this, I'm 14, watched 12 1/2 seasons of Criminal Minds, has a sister studying psychology and I want to do a course of psychology in a few years.
  • Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

    @PigNRun said:

    @Justicar said:
    The's Shape's ability is literally called Evil Within.

    Yet its not called "The Most Evil Within". Feels more like... Lesser Evil Within.

    Petition to rename Evil Within to The Most Evil Within.

  • Mrrgle_the_MediocreMrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

    @Jackard said:
    Some of you seem to be a bit confused as to the original topic. Most of the killers we're predisposed to murder in one way or another but that is different than killing for the entity. As far as I know the clown is the only non licensed killer that had no intervention of any kind to do the entity's bidding. (Other than the legion... Seemingly)

    Yeah, it just kind of said that the Clown appeared, and he continued doing what he always did immediately.

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @NoodleLegs

    I partially agree with your post except for Evan. As stated from the Dvs:

    47- WHY DID THE DOCTOR PRY HIS MOUTH AND EYES OPEN?

    "Oh, no no no no, that's not how it works. Evan did not put the iron bars and hooks into his shoulder, and Sally did not choke herself with a pillowcase."

    "They are not responsible for the unpleasant things that are happening to them."

  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323

    @Shad03
    Thank you, I didn't realize that.

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @NoodleLegs
    No problem. -Feral Frenzies away-

  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323
    @Shad03
    it's hard keeping a straight face with a comment like that
  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @NoodleLegs said:
    @Shad03
    it's hard keeping a straight face with a comment like that

    :p

  • SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,122

    Evil is a subjective matter. One persons definition of evil is another mans definition of good. In my honest opinion Doctor Herman Carter is by far the most evil and wicked being in the DBD roster. Most of the killers in this game barring the licensed ones are a product of tragedy. Something truly horrific or tragic they experienced in their life is what made them snap and turn into monsters.
    Evan Macmillan worked himself to death and the stress of his position broke his mind. Max Thompson Jr. since birth grew up in a small, dark bricked off room and was fed through a hole turning him into a feral human with no understanding on how to socialize or behave. Sally snapped after decades of abuse at a deadend job, etc.
    The Doctor however driven in his quest to explore and understand the mind disregarded any and all ethical practices in his pursuit of knowledge. He is essentially a modern Josef Mengele with his diabolical experiments and torture.

  • Divinitye9Divinitye9 Member Posts: 210
    Myers would be the most evil killer. Most serial killers, including this game, have had a purpose or reason for their heinous acts. Be it for sport, entertainment, sexual gratification, self defense, or a dog told them to do it, there is generally some reason to them.

    Myers has no reason. He simply murders just to do so. This also discounts the curse garbage from the movies and rob zombies take on the character. 

    Most evil non licensed it the Trapper. He would do literally anything for his father, and slaughtering the miners was something he had no problem doing. He probably developed a taste for it along the way. 
  • KhroalthemadbomberKhroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 898
    Amanda is a MUCH more extreme version of DC's Red Hood in that she doesn't feel like bad guys deserve a second chance and should all die, only after the last stint of hope is erased from them. In that sense she could TECHNICALLY be considered the most "good." I put extreme emphasis on the quotes in that statement.
  • TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,732

    Who killed the most people to enter the realm?

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    Who killed the most people to enter the realm?

    Evan apparently. 200 (Or more) People, dead.

  • TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,732

    @Shad03 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    Who killed the most people to enter the realm?

    Evan apparently. 200 (Or more) People, dead.

    that means Evan is the most evil, in the lore you are more susceptible to the entity, the more you kill, the more susceptible to the entity you are

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    Who killed the most people to enter the realm?

    Evan apparently. 200 (Or more) People, dead.

    that means Evan is the most evil, in the lore you are more susceptible to the entity, the more you kill, the more susceptible to the entity you are

    Except for Rin, she was cut up. The Entity saw an opportunity and took her instead.

    Side note, why is Amanda the only female killer with 115 movement?

  • TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,732

    @Shad03 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    Who killed the most people to enter the realm?

    Evan apparently. 200 (Or more) People, dead.

    that means Evan is the most evil, in the lore you are more susceptible to the entity, the more you kill, the more susceptible to the entity you are

    Except for Rin, she was cut up. The Entity saw an opportunity and took her instead.

    Side note, why is Amanda the only female killer with 115 movement?

    yeah, and it was the zalgo thing and I swear I regret everything, but amanda is shorter than the others and rin is wounded

  • YamaokaYamaoka Member Posts: 1,511
    What exactly is "evil" in terms of DBD killers? All of them kill which is evil. Only difference is some killers do it for fun while other killers got forced or do it because they can't control their anger or boredom.
  • CircleshoCirclesho Member Posts: 22

    @rj1567 said:
    No killer except the Trapper and Doctor got tortured into submission. All other killers still look very human like or fitting to their lore. I still would say that then Clown is the most evil one as he enjoyed killing he did it as a hobby

    This is definitely untrue. It's generally accepted that any original character that either was A)) physically warped by the entity, and/or B)) was given an otherworldly power by the entity was tortured into killing.

    Philip Ojomo- You can tell by his wooden skin and voice, as well as his obvious reluctance to killing, as well as his ability being completely entity-fueled, that he was horribly tortured by the entity, probably the most of them all.
    Sally Smithson- Hers is a little vague, but I think she was tortured. The murders she commited in life were done as a mercy to tortured mentally ill people, her power is definitely given by the entity, and the devs confirmed she feels pain whenever she uses it. She doesn't want to torture, as the entity's realm does, she wants to mercy kill. If she actually killed the survivors, they would be free of pain, given mercy by her hand. I don't think she would at all willingly go along with an extensive torture session by the entity.
    Evan MacMillan- This is an odd one. The only real evidence we have for his torture are his backstory and looks. He is very obviously scarred; steel sticking out of his body, heavy scars, and the fact that in his lore he originally never wanted to kill, but was forced to by his father. I think the entity played the same role, as the entity does with many killers (think bubba).
    Herman Carter- This is the one I've seen the most disagreement with. I don't think he was tortured at all. As the entity does, I think it assumed the role of Stamper with the CIA, where they gifted him boundless devices to use however he felt on his victims. In his lore, near the end of his natural life, he had been very very focused on learning the secrets of mind control in his shock victims. I think that the entity's world is just his own institution, free reign to torture his subjects and then study its affects and their reactions. His appearance is... garish, and suggesting he was tortured, but I think near the end of his natural life he inflicted that upon himself in order to study first hand the effects and effectiveness of his methods. Best way to summarize it from his point of view, "To understand it, I have to experience it".

  • CircleshoCirclesho Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2

    Here's what I think about which who and what killers were tortured by the entity. It's generally accepted that any killer with garish physical deformities and/or supernatural powers were tortured into killing. The entity also often assumes the role of abusers in a killer's natural life, in order to coerce them easily into killing.

    Philip Ojomo- The most obvious one; his skin is woody and his voice is harsh. As a person, he only accidentally killed an innocent in his life and then did good by killing those who forced him to kill. He can't do that with the entity, but it can force his hand. He was given a power that connects in no way to his life with the bell, and you can clearly see both his reluctance and his torture.

    Evan MacMillan- As the entity does, it assumed the role of his father, torturing him until he started killing again. He never wanted to be a mass murderer, but his father, and the entity, really did. You can see the clear wounds on him; the steel sticking out of his body, and his numerous scars.

    Sally Smithson- Probably tortured. 1) She doesn't enjoy torture, she only kills as a mercy for those going through great suffering (like with the mentally ill patients of the asylum). I think she definitely did not willingly choose to adhere to the entity's demands, because instead of mercy killing she is just straight up participating in a continuous, infinite torture spree where both her and the survivors find no escape. 2) Her power is definitely unnatural. Not only does it not connect to her natural life, the devs confirmed she feels great pain whenever she uses it.

    Herman Carter- This is my most widely disputed topic, but I don't think the doctor was tortured in the slightest. In his life, he willingly went above and beyond to research the effects of over-extensive electro-shock therapy on unwilling subjects. As his lore states, before he was taken, he was studying the effects of est to potentially induce mind control. The entity here acts Stamper and the CIA, gifting him endless tools so that he could continue serving their goals. The entity specifically beefed his shocks up in an unnatural way, and you can tell by his voice in game that he takes great delight in the game, giggling every moment. The "wounds" on his face I think are self inflicted, in that, "you can only know it if you've experienced it", probably self inflicting shock therapy in order to study first-hand its effects on the mind.

    That's the way I see it. I think there's some argument that max thompson may have been tortured, but I think he is completely deranged and socio/psychopathic with no regard but pleasure in other's torture. I don't think he took much convincing.

  • XxAtomicAlfiexXXxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

    @PigNRun said:
    The thing with Spirit and Freddy is that they are not fueled by being evil, its vengance.

    Clown is still the most evil one out of everyone. He has an entire modus operandi. Even his description states how he let go of Benedict Baker because he prefers his victims to be unaware of his presence.

    The way I see Legion, or Frank more like, is an early Clown. Not fully evil just yet, but eventually he will.

    Myers, honestly, he may be evil, but he just kills. He gets no satisfaction out of it, I think? Clown does, he is a sadist.

    i think Myers does get something out of it. the way he tilts his head and sets up things to scare his victims (like when he laid out a body in front of Judith's tombstone on a bed or from the new film where he makes a jack-o-lantern out of a human head). if he got nothing from it then there would be no point in him doing it. if he didn't care he wouldn't wear a mask, he wouldn't admire his kills and he wouldn't go out of his way to scare people. at least i think so anyway.

  • rj1567rj1567 Member Posts: 46

    @Circlesho said:

    @rj1567 said:
    No killer except the Trapper and Doctor got tortured into submission. All other killers still look very human like or fitting to their lore. I still would say that then Clown is the most evil one as he enjoyed killing he did it as a hobby

    This is definitely untrue. It's generally accepted that any original character that either was A)) physically warped by the entity, and/or B)) was given an otherworldly power by the entity was tortured into killing.

    Philip Ojomo- You can tell by his wooden skin and voice, as well as his obvious reluctance to killing, as well as his ability being completely entity-fueled, that he was horribly tortured by the entity, probably the most of them all.
    Sally Smithson- Hers is a little vague, but I think she was tortured. The murders she commited in life were done as a mercy to tortured mentally ill people, her power is definitely given by the entity, and the devs confirmed she feels pain whenever she uses it. She doesn't want to torture, as the entity's realm does, she wants to mercy kill. If she actually killed the survivors, they would be free of pain, given mercy by her hand. I don't think she would at all willingly go along with an extensive torture session by the entity.
    Evan MacMillan- This is an odd one. The only real evidence we have for his torture are his backstory and looks. He is very obviously scarred; steel sticking out of his body, heavy scars, and the fact that in his lore he originally never wanted to kill, but was forced to by his father. I think the entity played the same role, as the entity does with many killers (think bubba).
    Herman Carter- This is the one I've seen the most disagreement with. I don't think he was tortured at all. As the entity does, I think it assumed the role of Stamper with the CIA, where they gifted him boundless devices to use however he felt on his victims. In his lore, near the end of his natural life, he had been very very focused on learning the secrets of mind control in his shock victims. I think that the entity's world is just his own institution, free reign to torture his subjects and then study its affects and their reactions. His appearance is... garish, and suggesting he was tortured, but I think near the end of his natural life he inflicted that upon himself in order to study first hand the effects and effectiveness of his methods. Best way to summarize it from his point of view, "To understand it, I have to experience it".

    The Wraith doesn't look like he was tortured at all only a little part of his head looks weird but nothing else suggests he was physically tortured I would rather say the Entity somehow convinced him to start killing or tortured him mentally but he definetly got altered by the entity in some way if we look at his eyes or the wooden looking things from his head.

    The Nurse was a broken woman and mentally instable there was no real reason to torture her into submission also the wiki says this "According to the Developers, The Nurse, at the point of having strangled the Asylum patient, was "bat-[BAD WORD] crazy" and thus more susceptible to The Entity's corruption."

    The Trapper was also tortured confirmed by the developers themselves in their streams

    The Doctor vanished after he massacred everyone at the institution so he either made himself look like he does in game before he got taken or the Entity made him look like that by torture
    First i would say that the electrical wires that go through his body are unlikely to be done by himself as this would be almost impossible to do to by yourself and there was no person that would ever help him do something this strange, also from his head cosmetic which reads "Strapped in his electroconvulsive gear the Doctor is forever forced in a maniacal grin." which suggest that he isn't wearing it because he wants to.
    His eyes are also not normal and the description of his Power says: "Is it a gift or a curse? The Entity has ignited a corrupted and inexhaustible spark in the Doctors heart" what further suggests the Entity that the Entity tortured him with the things he had done to others. The possibility could be there that he received it as a "gift" but looking at all this evidence it is more likely he got tortured.

  • TheHourManTheHourMan Member Posts: 980
    edited February 7
    It depends on how you define "evil." 

    Is it evil to kill for pleasure? Or is it insanity?

    My view of evil is that it is the exact reverse of unconditional love. Evil is selfless. Where the one committing the evil acts get nothing out of it, but they do it purely out of the intent to inflict misery on someone else, even at the cost of making themself miserable in the process. Self sacrifice in order to cause pain on someone else, without getting any satisfaction or pleasure in it yourself. 

    That being said: who is the most evil killer? I would argue there are multiple candidates. Spirit, Nurse, Micheal. These three don't seem to take any pleasure in killing. They do it purely out of compulsion or malice. They harm others simply for the sake of causing harm to others. Like a force of nature. Indiscriminate and driven by cold, uncaring processes.
Sign In or Register to comment.