Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Legion is weak (not what your thinking either)

Tell me, we have David and Jesus, I mean Jeff. If they were in a match together against Legion, who is human be all accounts. Why can the survivor not just gang up and kick his/her a$$.
The trapper I get, bit strong killer, Nurse, teleport powers etc, ok. Billy...might not take on a chainsaw and Hag is....well that aint human. You get the idea.
If I was personally in a match against Legion I would make him/her become the survivor

Comments

• MyFreddyIsBaeMyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    You know  they are 4 different people with a Knife, right?  
  • IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,113

Cause they have a knife, faster than you, and can beat you very easily by just tunneling?

• ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

@Ihatelife said:
    Cause they have a knife, faster than you, and can beat you very easily by just tunneling?

Their faster than you isnt a good example when it either a speed boost for awhile or 10-15%. Multiple survivors could over power that with numbers

They have a knife...Woopie, I have piece of broken pallets etc with a longer reach.

@MyFreddyIsBae said:
    You know  they are 4 different people with a Knife, right?  

Only one at a time, I havent seen for killer in a single match, have you?

When the killer if picking someone up or hit be a pallet, your telling me 3 or people couldnt grab him/her and the knife is null and void

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,198
    @Arsoul

🙄 you guys over think things. Dead by daylight is a game with its own rule, don’t compare it to reality. The entity probably enhance killers. Anywho The Legion are psychopaths. I don’t care how weak/strong you are, as long there is a knife in your hand you will not catch me trying to defend myself against you. 

Flight or fight, in this case I would happily take a flight. 

SN: Do not underestimate someone because of their size. 

The point am I trying to make is he/she LOOKS weak asf (weak or high tier is a different discussion).

I think Legion needs to look more intimidating as I'd be tempted to grab a log and wood and end him/her. Then I'd have all the time in the world to play gen jockey

• MysterTalMysterTal Member Posts: 151

@Arsoul said:
    Tell me, we have David and Jesus, I mean Jeff. If they were in a match together against Legion, who is human be all accounts. Why can the survivor not just gang up and kick his/her a$$.
    The trapper I get, bit strong killer, Nurse, teleport powers etc, ok. Billy...might not take on a chainsaw and Hag is....well that aint human. You get the idea.
    If I was personally in a match against Legion I would make him/her become the survivor

You're right, totally illogical.

While we're in the realm of logic - how come the Trapper (who is a giant, undead slasher) is incapable of simply grabbing a Survivor and bludgeon them into a wet mess on the ground? Or just hack their limbs off? Or just outright kill them?

All the Killers in the game have weapons. How come if I hit a Survivor right in the head with a throwing hatchet, they get a magical speed boost and continue to run, loop and function like they did before, instead of falling instantly to the ground, convulsing and dying?

How about those chainsaws? You think it makes sense for anyone to take a charging Hillbilly to the spine and all it does is just put them in nap mode?

Speaking of David and Jeff - what the hell does either of them know about repairing generators? How come Jeff can run across the entire map without just collapsing from exhaustion?

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,394

@Arsoul said:
    Tell me, we have David and Jesus, I mean Jeff.

Jesus? Come on. Robin Williams in Jumanji.

"How come Jeff can run across the entire map without just collapsing from exhaustion?"

Well, that one hell of a good point!

JUMANJI, didnt think of that!!!

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,177

You're actually right. I mean sure they can stab you and give you a deep wound but how come Tapp (who is a cop btw) can't just disarm him like he would other criminals, you'd think cops are trained to do that. Also am I the only one that thinks Julie and Susie walk kinda silly?

• BloodyNightsBloodyNights Member Posts: 432

My guess is all the killers got supernatural strength. I mean can you easily kick a pallet designed to hold hundreds of pounds to shreds in just two casual looking stomps? lol