Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.0 PTB starts today. For more information and patch notes, click here.

Worst attitude killers

What killer do you think gets the most players with the worst attitude. By that I mean the campers/trollers/Hit you on the hook for ages etc. You know the ones.

I seem to find the majority of them seem to be Billy and often Myers.

I find Wraiths (although somewhat designed to stealth and camping) are usually the "nicest" if you can say that for a killer!

Comments

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 10,844

Glad you think i'm nice.

I don't find any particularly having the worst attitude.

• ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

@Boss said:
    Glad you think i'm nice.

Nice is a...odd term to use I know, but I just cant get the mind set of people standing there hitting you on the hook....Yes you got me, fine, gg. Go find another survivor or something lol

• SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 4,911

Leatherface, always! Had one lag switch me today FeelsSadMan :(

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,182

I normally find pigs and huntresses the ones that hit you over and over again on the hook. I normally get a variety though. Not sure who are the nicest though, I guess maybe Freddy or Nurse idk

• ArsoulArsoul Member Posts: 321

Piggy's are a mixed bag for me, you get a couple that are on a slaughter fest and get 4/4. Good work.
    Then you get one that lets you out the hatch.

Freddy. NEVER been given the hatch by a Freddy (Not that he's has to give it of course)

@Arsoul said:

@Boss said:
    Glad you think i'm nice.

Nice is a...odd term to use I know, but I just cant get the mind set of people standing there hitting you on the hook....Yes you got me, fine, gg. Go find another survivor or something lol

I only hit teabaggers on the hook and only if the match is pretty much over.
    I'm pretty easy that way btw: If they act cocky, then i'll act cocky too.
    But, y'know, only once the victory is secured.

Oh, and i used to always hit them on the hooks in the early days,cause i thought it helped me.
    Idk why, nothing told me it would help me, i just assumed.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,654
    Doctors, wraiths, and myers tend to be the ones with the stick most firmly lodged in their butts.

No nonsense, tracks you to the ends of the earth, and such.

@Arsoul said:
    Piggy's are a mixed bag for me, you get a couple that are on a slaughter fest and get 4/4. Good work.
    Then you get one that lets you out the hatch.

Freddy. NEVER been given the hatch by a Freddy (Not that he's has to give it of course)

Well, I can see why Freddys normally don't give the hatch. I normally try to give hatch or just don't care and look for stuff to break. I do it to pip slower yet I still double pip even with them escaping through the hatch. I don't want to pip fast, rank 1 que times are a nightmare

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Leatherface. That's why i'm especially nice when playing as him, so he can get a bit less of hate.

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Doctors, wraiths, and myers tend to be the ones with the stick most firmly lodged in their butts.

Awww. :(

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

There's always the cool wraiths. Not many, but they're there. :)

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Yay! \o/

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

What about us poor Freddys :frown:

• BloodyNightsBloodyNights Member Posts: 525

I think the nicest killer I've seen is usually The Pig. They are usually good sports, or seem to like messing around the most instead of just slaughter fest.

Hillbilly's are usually the ones that I find to be the most toxic I think is what people are using it to describe things they don't like now adays. They usually will swing at you on the hook, or step back just far enough to not lose chaser while revving their chain saw until you are about to die. I don't really care either way, just wish I had a way to communicate with randoms not to waste time coming to get me and to just do gens.

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Freddy is cool. Englund Freddy moreso. :p
    Usually have good games with them even though that singing echoes in my brain and I keep thinking I hear it a lot times, and I get paranoid. Lol 

Huntress does the same to me.  
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

@PhantomMask20763
    Freddies are usually nice, plus they can't hit the hooked survivor :)

@Rebel_Raven said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Freddy is cool. Englund Freddy moreso. :p
    Usually have good games with them even though that singing echoes in my brain and I keep thinking I hear it a lot times, and I get paranoid. Lol 

Huntress does the same to me.  

I thought I was the only one!!! The singing echoes in my head too! Not only that but the Doctors static is heard in my head too

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,075

Leatherface, Pigs, Wraiths. Those killers usually never leave the hook.

@Vietfox said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

@Boss said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

@PhantomMask20763
    Freddies are usually nice, plus they can't hit the hooked survivor :)

That's why we hit the hook, I like the loud CLUNK sound it makes

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,136
    Only ever had a Wraith be nice to me so far.  Had a match where two DC'd when downed/ 1st Hook, then the third killed themselves on Hook.

I was the only one attempting saves and working on Gens.  Wraith found me, we did a small chase but downed me and I didn't struggle and he then indicated for us to farm and so we both got a nice helping of Bloodpoints out of a situation that would've sucked.

I guess because I didn't DC or struggle let him know I was not a typical punk.

• SelSel Member Posts: 77

Worst from experience - Leatherface, Myers, Billy and Huntress.

Best from experience - Clown, Spirit, Doctor and Pig.

Mixed would have to be the Wraith, I encounter a lot of douchebag Wraiths but also a fair amount of nice ones.

Again, those are just from experience, Leatherface definitely gets the worst imo, they're always rude after games even if I drop a GG.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

Billy and Wraith players seem to be the worst usually in my games along with P3/Legacy Nurses for some reason. The worst ones of those are the 4/5 blinks ones that smack you on the hook and stand there then complain post gaem ez and gen rushers.

The others you'll get occasionally but even bubbas aren't that bad overall and for the least campy bad attitudes it has to be Trappers.

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 540
    Pig I find is the one that really hits both ends of the spectrum.. Some will catch a survivor, put the helmet on them then proceed to camp and aggressively tunnel that player until they are gone. 
    Also some of the funniest games I've had were vs pigs. Cornering me and crouch grunting over to me slowly until they downed me . Then teabagging my head slowly rofl :) 
  • redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Erm would long range camping with a hatchet to counter save count as bad playing or trying to get the 100+ meters 24 downs trophy (really gotta farm with a iridescent head lol)

I think the nicest killer I've seen is usually The Pig. They are usually good sports, or seem to like messing around the most instead of just slaughter fest.

Hillbilly's are usually the ones that I find to be the most toxic I think is what people are using it to describe things they don't like now adays. They usually will swing at you on the hook, or step back just far enough to not lose chaser while revving their chain saw until you are about to die. I don't really care either way, just wish I had a way to communicate with randoms not to waste time coming to get me and to just do gens.

If it's console hit pause button msg asking are they slug camping or to tell them your gonna lead them away from the hatch so they can get out
  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

Wraiths are the gentlemen of DbD.

RSB said:

Wraiths are the gentlemen of DbD.

Tell that to the one that slugged at one gate had me crawl all the way to the other gate then hooked me after letting me reach them when they knew where I was the whole time
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Trapper and Spirit.

Trapper will just "patrol" the hook endlessly waiting for his tunnel.

Spirit will walk away then phase walk back over and over again hoping to catch and unhook for the tunnel.
  • thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 7,739
    edited December 2018

Literally every killer has players with bad attitudes. Lots of them. So many that I will actually list killers I face that are often the most chill: Trapper and Myers. Also Huntress but only if they are a really good Huntress. Every other killer tends to have 0 chill. These 3 can still have 0 chill, but I feel it's less often than other killers comparably.

If I had to pick the worst one though, probably Wraith. I've only met maybe 5 Wraiths ever that were chill and not campy/tunnely/salty MF'ers. Ironically probably the most chill killer I ever faced happened to be a Wraith, but it was a farming trial so it coulda been any killer really.

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 2,045
    edited December 2018

survivors who call out to killers for doing X and then doing the same when playing killer once in a blue moon.