Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Fix Family Estate for Trapper

TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 482

You know what's fun? Having 8 traps to trap a map the size of Red Forest.
I don't know if it's a bug or if the devs are just dumb but while maps like Fractured Cowshed have upwards of 15 traps for you to place the map that was added with The Spirit has a measely 8 to put on one of the largest and most open-ended maps in the game.
Family Estate already sucks for Trapper because of how much time you have to spend walking around and placing traps but the lack of resources is just insult on top of injury.

Comments

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    I wasn't aware that the number of trap spawns was limited to each map.
  • DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 703

I'm pretty sure it's just 5 per map and whatever ones you start with.

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 482

@JanTheMan said:
    I wasn't aware that the number of trap spawns was limited to each map.

@Dehitay said:
    I'm pretty sure it's just 5 per map and whatever ones you start with.

Larger maps have more traps, because if you only had 5 traps on a map like Red Forest it would be impossible. I can confirm playing a match as Trapper on Asylum that I had around 12 traps lying around on the map.