Some users on PS4 are currently experiencing connection issues. Our team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We’ll update you as we have new information to share.
The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Shape's Chaser Emblem is still broken

TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 479
edited December 2018 in PC

Be me
Get a 4k when 4 gens are still left to be repaired
Merciless Killer
Only 1 pip
WaitWhat.png
Silver Chaser

Chaser is still based on the amount of times you hit a Survivor so as a result instadowning a Survivor with Evil Within 3 awards way less Chaser emblem points than other Killers. This is even futher accented when you use Tombstone Piece or Judith's Tombstone, since Moring a Survivor doesn't count as a hit and therefor doesn't contribute to your Chaser emblem.

It's the reverse problem with Legion, honestly. Since they hit a Survivor 28 times in a chase they always end with a really strong Emblem in Chaser along with a ton of Brutality points. I don't think I've had a single game as Legion where I didn't get Gold Chaser or above.