Community | Moderator Applications
edited August 2019 in General News
People of the fog!
We are looking for new volunteer Community Moderators!
- Can dedicate a fair amount of hours to this volunteer position;
- Is able to use Discord;
- Has knowledge of forums operations;
- Works well in a team;
- Is open minded;
- Is a passionate Dead by Daylight player.
The Community Moderator is expected to:
- Discuss with the Community on forums (Steam / Official Dead by Daylight forum);
- Answer and follow up questions related to Dead by Daylight;
- Redirect the Community members to the right services;
- Moderate the forums (Steam / Official Dead by Daylight forum);
- Participate actively in improving the Communication processes by reporting issues to the Community Management team.
- English (written / spoken)
- Other language (optional)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and versatility;
- Dead by Daylight gaming experience;
- A clean Dead by Daylight profile (exempt of bad behavior / hacks / cheats)
- The selection process will be held during the month of January. Interviews will be done on Discord.
- There will be a 3 months probation period on the volunteer position.
- The selected Community Moderators will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Post edited by Peanits on