2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

New Subsection for Perk Reworks/Suggestions

Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 340

Dear forum operators,

It would be lovely if you all could create a new subsection for people who only want to browse perk reworks or perk suggestions for both killers and survivors. Balance feedback can sometimes be flooded by suggestions regarding vastly different parts of the game to be of much use.

I'm looking forward to what comes next to the forums!

Tagged:

Comments

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 434

Seconding this

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 340

It would also be nice to have a subsection for environment/obstacle/map design discussions/tips/tricks, if possible.

• XxAtomicAlfiexXXxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

i was hoping this would blow up but it sadly didnt

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 340

Agreed; I was hoping for the same because organization is would help players and developers navigate the forums. 

I also wanted to request a “popular threads of the week” and “most viewed all time” bar on a banner somewhere on the side of the forum, but I thought that would have been too much for one post. Now that this has relatively been ignored, I’m considering editing the post to include them.
  • XxAtomicAlfiexXXxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

@Kind_Lemon said:
    @XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

Agreed; I was hoping for the same because organization is would help players and developers navigate the forums. 

I also wanted to request a “popular threads of the week” and “most viewed all time” bar on a banner somewhere on the side of the forum, but I thought that would have been too much for one post. Now that this has relatively been ignored, I’m considering editing the post to include them.

you do that. might bring more people in.