ERROR CODE 2

I've been getting this message consistently all day. I tried validating the game's files, reinstalling the game, and reinstalling the EAC. Can someone help me with this problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 1,578

When does this error code pop up exactly, and do you have a screenshot so I could see the full wording of it?

I only get this error code when I've tried joining a lobby as a survivor and the host closes the lobby, but obviously this is not every match.

• GenshiGenshi Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2018

It happened when I joined the lobby for 10 to 15 seconds in every match.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 1,578
    edited January 9

Ok there's one or two things:

Open Run by hitting the Windows Key + R
    Type "cmd" (without quotes) to open Command Prompt
    Run the following commands: (one at a time)
    bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    bcdedit.exe -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF
    Restart your computer

Also, please disable any software that use network-interception or port-scanning features as they may disrupt your ability to enjoy a smooth matchmaking experience.

Steam has a comprehensive list of software that may interfere with its proper functioning: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9828-SFLZ-9289

And I would make sure there is no iobit software installed on your pc as that also interferes with EAC - I see you have Vulkan, and I'm not certain about that. I would try to run the game with all unnecessary software disabled to see if starts then. As well as making sure that your anti virus is not blocking the EAC from connecting - so whitelist EAC basically with your antivirus/anti malware programmes.