Nerf Nurse

13»

Comments

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 410
    @Dead_by_David
    Exactly!  I always play stealthy, and I always have the highest objective points, usually maxed, unless I get tunneled by the killer.  That’s why I hate the ranks 7 and below, as you are pretty much are guaranteed to be tunneled. 6-3 are not as bad, but you always run into potatoes that ruin the game for everyone. Only ranks 2 and 1 are really fun, if you are competitive.
  • DemothDemoth Member Posts: 49

@Kaelum said:
    The devs have already stated that the nurse is going to be changed significantly. She is almost unstoppable on PC, and is a complete joke on console. I luv it when we see a nurse, as I know it’s going to be an easy game. However, they also stated that she will most likely be the last killer that they balance (significantly nerf on PC), so I wouldn’t expect anything big for at least 2 years. I would expect much smaller changes that may help other killers, but somewhat break nurse, or at least hurt her. The end game changes will have been completed long before her changes have begun.

If they change Nurse on PC, such as nerf, this game is going to be a complete [BAD WORD] joke.

We've seen time and again that a coordinated group of survivors can basically take a shit on any killer. Survivors who know how to adapt and play around a Nurse can also beat her without too much trouble.

The issue with survivors is they refuse to [BAD WORD] change strategies. They just want to run circles around the same loops, and waste the killer's time while their 3 friends kill gens; this is why there are still survivors whining about Huntress, despite the fact she has one of the easiest "good" killers to counter.

Honestly, if BHVR actually listens to the bitching, I honestly believe that will kill this game.

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 84

If its true that rank 1 PC survivors are almost always against Nurse or Billy, then I can understand why they would crave more variety. Killers should also have some viable alternatives other than Nurse and Billy at this rank.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 140

NO, dont nerf nurse because if they nerf nurse they will destroy ds.

• KingSavageGamingKingSavageGaming Member Posts: 104
    Arroz said:

NO, dont nerf nurse because if they nerf nurse they will destroy ds.

DS should've been destroyed years ago but yet here we are.
13»